05.

I think my writers block is coming soon idk. Spring break is coming soon so that's when a bunch of chapters are gonna be publish so don't worry. 

Also I'll be making one shots of any characters people or I want write about. Literally anything ig. So type their name and the anime in the comments if you wanna. 

The beginning might be announcements or little notes now-

I finally meet the Chainsaw Devil fiend earlier this morning and it wasn't the meeting I was expecting. All I heard was that he's alright and is able to go back to work, along with Power the Blood Devil fiend. Right now, they're back at HQ but Denji's with Mama and Power is with Aki filling out files so she doesn't get arrested. As for I, I don't have anything to do since it's my day off. I'm surprised I'm not fired because I headed into a fight a Devil Hunter already was dealing with. No scratch that. I'm even more surprised that I haven't even got a small lecture from Mama yet. I sighed as I rested my chin in the palm of my hand, watching the cars zoom by. I pushed my chair back, grabbed my hoodie and walked out the door. The hallway was so silent that you can hear silent itself. 

Once I reached the outside the light blinded me. I covered my eyes 'till my eyes was use to the extra light. My head has been throbbing more ever since I met Denji. Something was off about him but I can't put my finger on it. I turned my head left and noticed HQ. I decided to go inside to see Mama, hoping she'll know what to do. 

*ੈ✩‧₊˚⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆*ੈ✩‧₊˚

I firmly grabbed the door handle and slowly opened the door to not any noise. I then poked my head out of the door.

"Hey Mama can I talk to yooouu....." I had my whole body out of the doorway with my mind blank. In front of me was Mama standing while Denji was sitting in a chair but the only thing that I saw when I came in the room was Denji's hand on her boob. Denji's face was beet root red while Mama was calm, like nothing was happening. 

"WHAT THE FUCK??..." Denji fell out of his chair screaming like he realized what he had finally done. I ran over to Denji's body and grabbed his collar. Then my mind drew a blank. 

"Mama always does something similar with other dogs that are like him. Why am I mad??"  Then Mama gently placed her hand on my shoulder. I turned my head backwards and she then smiled gently. I let go of his collar as he plopped down on the ground. "My bad Denji.." I mumbled as I walked slowly walked backwards to Mama's side. 

"I-It's fine.." He stared at his hand as his beet root face started to go back to normal. She then kneeled down and get in real close to Denji which made me uncomfortable..for some reason. 

"I have a favor to ask you. Can I??" She asked. 

"Okay." She grabbed the chair behind her and sat down. 

"I want you to defeat the Gun Devil." 

"The Gun Devil..?" I placed my hands on the chair Mama was sitting in and shook it a little. 

"Mama, did y'know who're talking about??" She completely ignored me and had her focused attention on Denji who seemed more confused than I am. 

"It first appeared in the U.S. 13 years ago. It's current location is unknown. It's a very powerful devil that ALL the Devil Hunters are anxious to kill." She put her elbow on her leg and rested her chin in her hand. She continued to peer down at him and completely ignore me. "I think YOU could pull it off. Because you're more special than all the other Devil Hunters." She then paused as Denji took all the information but it wasn't before long as she continued. "If you can kill the Gun Devil...I'll grant you any one wish." Denji had his mouth hanging open in disbelief. While I completely had my mind blank, just like the blank check she had handed him. 

"I swear I might quit someday.."  

*ੈ✩‧₊˚⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Sorry that this was short. 

Thanks for reading.