14.

Writing and listening to sped up audios is fun. Two more chapters!

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

My eyes shot open, revealing the blinding light that's seeping in through the window blinds. I slowly sat up and grunted. I looked down at my abdomen that was wrapped up in bandages. The hole closed up while it had dry, soaked up blood on it. I sighed as the door slammed open. 

"Y/n! You're awake!" I turned my head towards Denji with a manga in his hand. "Power she's awake!" The sound of running footsteps started to slowly to fade in. Power popped her head in, in the doorway with a cheeky smile. 

"What're you guys doing here??"

"To see you and topknot!" I nodded as I pat the empty spot on the bed. Denji ran as fast towards the spot before Power did and sat on the bed with a plop

"What happened while I blacked out??" I asked. Denji hummed as he tried to remember. 

"Well..I fought the guy and lost but that small chick almost did I believe. Umm..puke lady died by disappearing." He grabbed her shirt that was next to me and handed it to me. I took it from him and placed it on my lap. 

"Thanks." I mumbled as I felt tears overfilling my eyes. 

"There's one more thing." He then pulled out her eyepatch from his back pocket and gently placed it on my lap. "I bet that she wanted to give this to you when she died. Since you wear your own eyepatch from time to time." I chuckled as I wiped the tears from my eyes. 

"Thanks. This means a lot." 

"I bet you will look like her if you wear it!" Yelled Power as she jumped up and down. I shrugged as I placed it on the stand next to me. 

"Anything else that happened??" Denji placed his fist in his palm like he had an amazing idea. 

"Everyone in Division 4 all died expect for, well you know, the short chick, Aki, and another dude. He quit though so I don't think that counts?? ..Oh yeah! The dudes that were working with the snake girl and sword guy all died! Magically! Like their faces got all squished up and then exploded!" I nodded as I felt a frown formed on my face. 

"..Interesting." I lifted the covers off my body, got up, and then stretched. "I feel like I can go back to work so I should get ready and head off." 

"Not yet, Y/n." I turned my head towards the doorway again to see Mama. 

"Heya, Miss Makima!" Denji waved towards her as Power jumped on the bed and hid behind Denji. 

"Hello Denji, Power. Can I please have a moment with Y/n, please??" They both nodded and scurried out the door. Before Denji turned out in the hallway, he turned his head towards the both of Mama. 

"We're gonna be with Aki so when you're done you know where to find us." 

"Thank you, Denji." He smiled then slammed the door shut. I sat down on the bed again as she turned her head towards me. "It's a good thing you got informed. That means I don't got to tell you." I nodded. 

"I also heard you used..that.." She nodded again and smiled. 

"I had to if I wanted to protect you and Japan." I laughed awkwardly as I rubbed the back of my neck. 

"Yeah right!" She smiled as she sat down right next to me. 

"Did you..experience anything while you blacked out??" I cocked my head in confusion as I looked at her.