15.

One more chapter!

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Denji POV: 

I was stuck in a elevator with stinky Power until we fine the Katana Devil?? Think that's what we're calling it. She was holding a zombie arm and took a bite out of it. 

"Gross!" 

"Huh??! Meat is meat! Pork, beef, human, it's all the same!" 

"It's totally different!" The elevator came to a stop with a ding. The two metal doors starting to creak open as both of us took a step forward. "Our job is to capture the samurai dude. You'd  eat him when we do!" Once the the doors opened it revealed the same hoard of zombies we met on the floors below us..and the ones that killed me and Pochita. "They haven't noticed us yet..don't make any loud noises-" 

"MY NAMEW IS POWER!!" I sharply turned my head towards her in disbelief. 

"HUH??!" 

"We can beat these guys..'TIS A BATTLE!!" She cut the skin below her wrist and created two knives and launched herself into the zombie hoard. "Denji!! Follow me! Watch me!" The doors slowly closed themselves after I pressed the elevator button to the next floor. 

"More like, "you".." Once the elevator stopped on the next floor I walked out of it once the door opened. The hallway was quiet and empty. I shrugged and started walking down the hallway, looking to both my sides until a door opened.  I grabbed my chain and waited 'till the dude came out with other guys with guns in their hands. 

"There you are, side-burns man!" 

"Hold your horses. Why don't we talk about this??" He raised yep his hands slowly with a smug look on his face. I scrunched up my nose like I just smelled Power's shit stuck to the toilet. 

"Say what now??" 

"We're willing to surrender depending on your attitude. All we want is closure for our anger. That's it." 

'He's gotta be shitting me..' 

"Denji..you murdered their friends and my granddad. We want you to make things right." 

"I killed your buddies and grandad cuz they turned into zombies, dude." 

"Don't lie to me!" He snapped back. "Uneducated idiots are always so quick to lie!" He sighed deeply after calming himself. "But that doesn't matter. Even if that were true zombies were once humans. Don't you feel guilty for killing them??" 

"Hmm..nope!" 

"I see." He grabbed his write and pulled his hand off, revealing an entire knife sticking out. "Then I'll cut you down!" I pulled my chain and felt one of the chainsaws going through and out of my skull. 

"Come and get me, moron!" He got down on his knee with his arms behind his back. "Huh??! Not that again! That's not fair!" Once my chainsaws were fully out, he launched at me, making me break through a wall. He forced me down on the wall of the building while sliding down on it. 

"What??!" 

"Weren'tcha gonna cut me down??! What's wrong??!" 

"Die!" He kicked both of us off the while pushing me off of him. I fell and slid off a building and then landed on a roof of a bullet train. 

"Where'd he go??!" I looked all around me and then noticed a shadow at my feet. I looked up and saw him with his arms over his head. "..Shit." I blocked his attack but broke the roof of the train. Screams of old people, chicks, and babies started going off like a firetruck. I got up but I was immediately kicked up to the ceiling. I coughed up spit as my back painfully was slammed against the metal. Once I landed on my feet, I noticed one of the chicks curled up on the ground crying. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!" I pulled her towards me and shield her with one of my chainsaws. The same arms slid off my flesh and landed on the ground with a plop. The lady screams, wiggled out of my arm, and ran off screaming. He got in that annoying ass stance again as I kneeled down, the same way as him. "C'mon dude! Let's ban that move!!" I lifted my head up to see that he was no longer there just like my other arm.