12.

My friend lost Chainsaw vol. 7 which was MINE. So not I'm upset. So if he doesn't:

1. Fine it and give it back,

2. Buy me a new one OR

3. Give me $10. 

I'm setting his off on fire in front of him. Anyways-

1 day later after I wrote that he said that it was at the bottom of his back pack....I dunno if I should be happy or angry.

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

"D..do what??" Himeno then sat up as she peered down at me. 

"Sex." We stared at each other for a hot minute before she spoke up. "Arms up!" Without hesitation, I lifted my arms up as she grabbed the hem of my shirt. "Thash riiiight! Good boy, good boy!" My shirt was already half way off before I actually started thinking through.

'Should I really go ahead and do it...?? My first kiss was suppose to be with someone special..but I gave it to a chick with bark mouth. Do I really want my first time to get taken by that same chick??' She stared at me with blank eyes as I felt excitement run through my half naked body. 

"READY!" She then grabbed the hem of my pants and started pulling them down. 

"There you go. Let's take these pants off tooooo." I looked down as I saw her unzip my pants. "Get 'em off, get 'em off..get 'em off, get 'em off, get 'em off- huh??" Her hand then started to rummage in my pocket as she pulled out a, "..Chupa chups??" I immediately grabbed the sweet as I rolled off the bed and onto the floor. 

"Yeah..it is.." 

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

I lazily hugged the cool, glass of water as Y/n handed the check to the waiter. She then walked over, grabbed her jacket, and placed it over me. 

"Wanna go outside and get some fresh air??" I nodded as she picked me up and walked outside with me by her side. I was left outside of a convenience store store with the adults nearby. Y/n then walked out with a bag of medicine. "This should help your stomach relax so take them when you get home..and drink plenty of water." She quickly added. I nodded as I grabbed the bag and then stared down at my feet. "What now??" 

"My first kiss tasted like barf." She hummed as she nodded. "What if..I kiss other girls but every time I do, I remember the taste of barf?? Will that happen every time??" I looked up to her as she continued to listen. She then pulled out a chupa chups that was in her mouth with a plop. She then placed the sweet to my lips. I opened my mouth as I felt the weight of the sweet against my tongue. Y/n then let go of the sweet as she crossed her arms as her cheeks became slightly pink. 

"There..now I took your first indirect kiss.." She then placed her index and thumb on her chin. "Does it count for me as well?? Does it count at all????" I pulled out the chupa chups as stared at it. 

"Thanks.." I whispered as I placed it back into my mouth, collecting the sweet flavor. Y/n looked back at me as she walked closer to me. 

"I forgot something." 

"What??" She opened her arms as her face entirely became a slight shade of pink. I felt a light bulb light up in my head as I went in the hug. I wrapped my arms around her waist as I rested my chin on her head/shoulder.