⋆。 °✩BONUS✩° 。⋆

Since it's close to chapter 10 of this Ima make a bonus to level up my creativity. 

This will be after they defeated the Katana Devil and when Denji hasn't met Reze yet. 

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴: Double Take

"dhruv"

01:23 ━━━━●───── 02:51

ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ

---˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹---

"UGHH!" Denji groaned as he leaned against the rail. I turned my head towards him as he turned his towards me as well. "I'm boreddd...." I nodded my head. 

"I can tell.." He rolled his eyes as he looked down at the cars driving by underneath us. He eventually got up and started walking away. "hey! Where the hell you think you going??!" 

"Somewhere!" He yelled back. I cursed under my breath as I followed behind him. 

"Like actually where are we going??" He shrugged. He held out his hand as I rolled my eyes and grasped his hand. We continued to walk straight until we reached a park for 6 year olds. 

"Wanna go on the swings??" I nodded as we started to walk towards them. We both sat on the rusty seats as we started kicking our feet. We just did that a while until I felt a drop of water fell on my nose. I looked up to feel even more droplets of water fall on my face and roll down the sides. "Ugh!" I turned my head towards Denji who got off the swings and is covering his head with his arms. "Stupid rain!" I started busting out laughing. He turned to look at me with a confused look on his face. "What?? Did I say somethin' wrong??' I shook my head as I covered my mouth from laughing more. 

"No- no sorry. It's just your reaction. It's cute." He blushed as he turned his head away. I got up from the swings and raised my hands up to the clouds, like I was trying to catch the rain. I giggled as the rain continued to hit my face, hands, and the rest of my body. 

"What makes rain..so fun to you??" I again turned to face Denji who let his arms drop down to his sides. 

"Not fun Denji. Nice or a better way to put it, relaxing." He nodded like he understood what I just said and started chuckling. "What??" 

"I just remembered I asked you this before. When we were little." I cocked my head in interest as I continued to stare at him. 

"Really??" He nodded. 

"You didn't actually answered me back then but you really and I mean REALLY enjoyed it. Like it was something new you discovered. It was cute too.." He rubbed the back of his neck. 

"That's really creepy considering we were kids back then." 

"HEY! Y'KNOW WHAT I MEAN!" I started busting out laughing again. 

"Oh my god Denji! You're too much!" I hugged my lower stomach as I continued to laugh. 

"Ughhh! The way I react isn't THAT funny!" I took a couple of deep breaths before I calming myself down. 

"Right my ba-" As I started walking towards him I slipped and fell on my ass. This time it was his turn laughing. 

"SEE! Now THAT'S funny!" He continued to laugh at me as I grabbed his ankle and yanked it forward making him fall on his ass as well. He gave me glare as I stuck out my tongue. He furrowed his brows as he grabbed me by the waist and placed me on his lap. "Now it ain't funny.." I started giggling as I nuzzled my heck into his soaked collar of his shirt.