1.6 The First Time

"Exactly. Two idiots in love. Couple goals." 

~ Nick and Charlie by Alice Oseman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author Note: Hi everyone, apologies this has taken so long to update, life happened and work happened and all of a sudden it's months if not nearly a year later and I guess time really does fly!!! Hope everyone's enjoyed Alice's updates and bought the new Heartstopper if it's out in your country. I loved it (of course) and I might do a little one shot off the actual book scene (you know the one I mean) if you think you'd like that??? In the meantime, I'm trying to get this little series/weekend that I concocted up in my head finished for you and I have some thoughts about other scenarios too so watch this space.  Thanks as always for reading, and if you've voted and commented a special thank you to you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SUNDAY 7.15PM

Nick

I finish with a roar. I can't help it. Pouring myself into the condom, buried deep within the boy I love, I can't help but shout it out. God, the feeling I get when I cum inside him is like no other, nothing else can touch it. Why did we wait so long to do this? Panting, I collapse on top of him, my arms finally giving out, one cheek pressed between his shoulder blades. 

"Nick! You're squashing me!" Charlie giggles, so I don't think it's that serious just yet, but I do shift my weight a little to get some of it off him. Instead, I make do with kissing his back, his shoulders, his neck, as I take the used condom off and then I topple off him, waiting for Charlie to come to me. 

"I'm sticky..." Charlie warns me unnecessarily. I know exactly how sticky he will be since I know how much he came when I was jerking him off at the same time as fucking him. I know how much he enjoyed it too, those sounds are going to be with me for quite a while yet, and I know that when he was done I'd pushed him down into his own cum, cum that is now all over my duvet, and I finished off deep inside him, buried into him, shooting my own load off as I watched his body react to me. 

Having sex is both everything and nothing like I thought it would be. Maybe it's just me and Charlie, or maybe it's the same for everyone, but I don't know how to not show that we've taken that next step in our relationship. I swear that it feels like we have a huge fucking neon sign above our heads telling everyone we've done it. My body feels like it's about to burst out of my skin every time he comes near, or whispers in my ear, or even looks at me. 

"I don't care."

"You're going to need to wash absolutely everything," Charlie points out with a with a grin as he settles into me, and I wrap an arm around him.

"Yeah." 

There's a pause as we both get our breath back and relax. Then, a little voice, floats up from near my arm pit and my heart contracts.

"I don't want to go..." 

"I don't want you to go either..." I press Charlie even further into me, hugging him with both arms, feeling his hair tickling my chest as I turn towards him. 

"I wish your Mum went away more..." I hear, Charlie's voice muffled and soft. Then he lifts his head up. "I don't mean that I don't like your mum..."

I chuckle to myself that he feels the need to clarify that. He and my mum get along like a house on fire, that much has been obvious since I first introduced them to each other. 

"I know what you mean. I wish your parents went away more too." I'm being nice saying that; Charlie's parents hardly ever go anywhere, and they can be a bit hot and cold with me at times. Plus, I'm not sure how I'd feel doing it in their house, I don't think we'd be as relaxed like we are here.