1

"Are this questions making you nervous y/n? We can stop if you want", the policewoman said. Still, she was looking at me with a suspicious expression. If I stopped the conversation now, she will think that I'm nervous because I hide something. But that's the problem: I do hide something.

Remember what I said? That it's easy to take a life? Well.... It isn't.

And now I'm screwed up.

But police can't prove what I did so I just need to stay in my character: the poor girl who lost both her parents.

"We can continue, it's alright. It's just.. It's a lot to deal with right now..., I said with a dramatic look.

If this works, I'm going to be an actress.

"I know. Now, can you please tell me why your mother stole that money?"

Yep, here it comes. That question.

"Because she wanted me to go to a better college, the same college that my best friend was in."

"And what was the college your father sent you, again?"

"Um.. Well, it wasn't really a college. Yeah.. And I wouldn't say it was really a school or something. A school for trouble teenagers", I finally said, sighing.

Now tell me: weren't I really suspicious?

"Oh, I see... And you consider you deserved to be in such a place? Were you problematic?"

"No, I wasn't", I replied, looking at my sleeves. "He did this because he didn't want me to be with my best friend. Didn't want me to be happy."

In that moment, someone entered the room.

"Excuse me, ma'am", a young boy in police uniform said, "we got the results and her finger prints aren't on the knife."

I almost laughed.

"We were finishing anyway", the policewoman answered, trying to smile. "If you need anything y/n, please call us. I'm so sorry for your loss"

"Thank you for your kindness", I said, smirking as I left that claustrophobic area.

But that smirk remained only for a moment. Than the reality came back: My parents were dead. And I killed them.

I heard that dad died before the ambulance came, and mom was still between life and death.

So I went to her hospital room. But as I looked at her, I realised that I really didn't want her to wake up. All the way to her, I thought that the weird feeling in my stomach was because I felt sorry for what I did. But no. It was because I didn't know what to do now.

I kneeled near mom's bed, trying to pray. To pray for this to be the right choice. A choice I will never regret.

"I'm sorry for your dad y/n", someone spoke behind me. "Are you praying for him or for your mom?", he continued with an amusing voice.

But what made my stomach hurt even more was that I knew this voice. Chishiya. He was here and I didn't even hear him enter.

Many thoughts poisoned my mind as  I stood up, but the only words that came out were:

"Why are you here?"

"Cause I missed you", Chishiya answered, and I almost believed him. But his eyes betrayed him. That playful eyes. What was he up to?

"Liar"

I approached him,slapping him over his chest. He didn't try to stop me, instead he held my wrist, keeping me close to him.

"You liar", I repeated, but he didn't let go of my hand. "I needed you. And you didn't even care." Every sentence was like a knife through my heart.

"But I'm here now. I'm here, y/n",he spoke as he hugged me. I didn't resist his touch. "The only question is if you still need me too"

I wanted him to let go of me, but my heart screamed to remain there, to remain in his warm hug. And again, I listened to the heart. But this time was different. This time, I will use him. I needed someone to protect me, to be on my side, so why not him? I mean, we almost kissed once. Maybe he still loved me in the same way I do.

"I did something...", I whispered placing my head on his shoulder.

"You can trust me this time"

"Chishiya... I... I killed them"

He pushed me a little, trying to meet my eyes. But I wasn't looking at him. I couldn't.

"Y/n, look at me", he said as he raised my head. "What the hell did you do?"