3

The rules were simple, or at least they seemed simple:the players must find the pool you can swim in. The time was one hour. As I looked around, I noticed there were only two pools, tho only in one of them were slides.

"It's for sure the pool with slides", a man said, and half of the people agreed with his idea.

"Why didn't I think about this?", Chishiya asked ironically. "We have one hour and you already cracked the mistery."

I nodded.

"You and your girlfriend didn't think about this because you're new in this world. What?" he asked. I probably made a surprised face, because he added:"It was obviously that you two were shocked when the phone spoke. I, at least, have been in this place for weeks, and this is my fifth game."

"Still, it looks like my boyfriend and I are better at this than you."

"If you think you're that smart, try the pool". He was angry that we were arguing with him.

"It's your idea, you try it", I simply answered.

The man approached me, trying to touch my shoulders. I could guess his intentions and it seemed like Chishiya guessed them too, because he came closer to us. But I didn't need him to get involved. In one movement I pushed the man in the pool. Just as his body touched the cold water, a gun hidden by the shadows of the slides shot him.

"Dumbass", I said as I looked to the bloody pool.

Everyone next to me walked away. A women screamed. It wasn't even a big deal,I thought. Seems like I got used to see people dying in front of me. But they all deserved it, so why to bother?
Another thought came to my mind but I quickly banished it: they were all dead because of me.

"Don't blame yourself, y/n", Chishiya whispered in my ear. I almost forgot that he was so close to my body.

"I won't. Do you think the other pool is the one we're supposed to choose?"

"We should let others try it. But I think there might be another one hidden somewhere, I just can't see where."

"Hmm..",I answered, trying to think of a solution. Where could it be this third pool? Minutes past, but neither me nor Chishiya have found it.

20 minutes left, the phone stated. I started to look nervous around. A women, the one who screamed earlier, has approached the pool that was left. She entered the water fearfully, only to get shot in the next second. Chishiya was right. There really was a third one. The people that remained were so scared, they pissed me off, I just couldn't think with all that stress in the air.

But then I saw her. A girl with black, short hair, wearing sunglasses and short pants. She looked confident, almost amused. My eyes met hers for a second. The girl nodded to one of the slides. The blue one, the only slide that was covered.

Looking at it, I finally noticed:the blue one was going, even if only for a few meters, unter the water of the pool the women had just died in, then it continued in the other, where all the slides were. Tho, even if the water was clear and lighten, you couldn't see the slide unter it, only when it came out in the other pool.

"Chishiya", I whispered, touching his hand slowly as to wake him up from his day dreaming. "The blue one.."

"Finally y/n! It took you more than I expected", he said laughing. Oh, I could get high with his smile.

"You knew!Since when, exactly?" I said, trying to look angry.

"Let's say I had a feeling since.. The beginning of the game?" He was still laughing. "Come on now, we don't have time to waste." And again, the serious face.

On the stairs, I took a moment to see what the others were doing: the girl with sunglasses was behind us, at a fairly large distance. But the rest? They were too scared to notice our absence. I just hated them, they were such losers. And this games, they were amazing! No rules, no punishments... The best world for me at least, if not for them.

With this thoughts, I didn't even notice as we got to the beginning of the slide. Chishiya had positioned himself in front of it, not letting me pass.

"I'll go first. If the third pool is the one, I'll yell something so you can hear me. If it isn't... Then you'll hear a gunshot."

"Chishiya, don't try do be a gentleman with me. I know you too well."

But of course, he didn't listen to me.