0

Just a short introduction.
.
.
Hello everyone, i'm Gun Guntaphon Wongwitthaya i have many problems and stress right now. I'm a 1st year college student architect dept. i love music, i like singing. I was a member of  Chinzhilla band back then in higschool. I recently just graduated and i already have tons of problems killing me. Firstly is my schoolworks all of it. I'm an only child my mom own a cafe, while my dad own a company. They're busy with their business so i don't get much time to spend with them i could actually spend much time with mom since i always visit the cafe and helped her. While dad is too busy with the company that he always go home late, i don't even remember his face anymore, dad is a complete jerk! He wan't me to be married fast to find a hot girl to give him a grandson, i hate it. I want to finish college before i think all of those things, i'm tired hearing it from my dad. He's been pressuring me since i was still in my highschool, always mumbling how stupid i am to not even get a girlfriend. But recently is just too much, when they asked me to help the company because it's falling apart but i disagreed to help because what they wan't me to do is not in my beyond thing to do, it's marrying someone whom i hate the most. Marrying Tinn Tinnaphob Jirawatthanakul, the son of "Jirawatthanakul family" one of the richest family in thailand, they almost owned the thailand because of their wealthiness having the biggest company. Tinnaphob is studying as the same University as mine but he's in the medical dept he choose to be a doctor that's what his fan said, he's actually a famous actor as well born with a silver spoon he earned the title of "The cold playboy prince" yes, exactly that's why i hate tinn because of his personality, but for real from top to bottom i hate him with all i got. Playing with all the girls hearts not even being moved when a girl begged to him infront of everyone. Tinnaphob is a cruel person, who don't know what love, emotion and happiness is. He's the prince of "one night stand" i don't even know why girls are making fuss about him when he's literally is just a useless boy, he can't even be called a man. I fuc.king hate him, and now i'm marrying him how uncanny of my parents, they could've choose a girl, but why a boy? And really why him? How can i managed this when, i'm not even fuc.king gay? Huh..! Arghh, but i need to agreed because mom was begging me to say yes, and it's just a fake marriage so. Because, there's many people, companies who've been asking to marry tinn because of their profit's company of course not because their daughter love tinn but because they wan't tinn's wealthiness and tinn's parent don't like it so they've been thinking of a way, until just last week dad had a debt from tinn's family and they let him off the hook but in one condition and that is to agreed that i should marry their son, what can i do? Other than agreed, i don't even know if tinn knows this. But all i want is a good relationship, and i know this will only he fake as i readied myself for the consequences, it's all for my family. I don't wan't to disappoint my mother like i did to father. I should do this for them, the wedding will happen next month and tinn's family said they will announce the engagement party next week. I am readying myself from all of the consequences the netizen might throw to me and that's all of my problem, it's hard accepting arrange marriage but what can i do? It's for my family. I loved my parent's more than anyone. I mean i don't know if dad loved me back, i don't really care all i want is to make them proud that i can do it too, it's not just him.