II

School day.
.
.
.
As i arrived at the school gate, it was already time my first class start at 9 i quickly ran to the hallway finding the room i need to enter and as i was running i bump into someone and realized it was tinn but i ignored him and i continue running as i finally arrive at the room i quickly enter and sit down. I sit in the back, so i won't be in spotlight. Everyone was gossiping because the prof still did not arrive i was curious what they gossiping about so i approached my friend Pat and asked him what the girls are gossiping about as he told me "Owh, you mean them? Their of course gossiping about Tinnaphob, as always". And asked him what he mean. "Owh. So you still didn't open you're twitter, it's trending you moron. Someone saw him hugging Nook and posted it on twitter with a caption 'I thought Tinn was not dating anyone, he actually is dating Nong Nook' so the people are gossiping about them". Is that so? I thought it was something big. "What do you mean by that? It's something big you knowwww, it's hott. It's trending you know Tinn is famous for being a playboy, so it's shocking how Nook tamed him". Wow, now that you say it. I agree with you but it's still shocking i just hope after he's done with Nook he won't target my girlfriend Meen. "Now that you say it broo, how's you're gf doing? I've not see her around for so longgg". Oh come on pat, did you not know? Meen already flight back to Singapore because her dad want her back there, it's been week since she left you moron. "So, how'd it go gun?" Asked Yo. Wait yo, i thought you're not attending school today bro. What do you mean hm? "Come on Gun, don't act so innocent". I was shocked when Yo glared at me asking that question. What do you mean? As he was about to answer the professor came in. We greeted him as he told us to sit down, after the class was done i ask Yo again what he mean, and he told us we can talk about it at the cafeteria this lunch.
.
.
.
.
And finally it's lunch time. I walked in the hallway towards the cafeteria, and enter as i find a table and find them my friends in one table as they called me to sit with them i quickly walked towards them and sit beside Pat. As i turn to Yo with a serious look, and asked him about it again. Yo made a serious look and gather our table's attention as the rest of my friends, Win, Pat and Por look at Yo with a serious and curious look. As Yo proceed to talk "Yesterday Gun, i saw you with Tinnaphob's family in the GF 5-STAR RESTAURANT, you know we owned that place so i was monitoring the staff that time then i saw you and you're family walking towards the VVIP room and as i proceed to watch the CCTV in that room i saw you with Tinnaphob's family, mind explaining Guntaphon?". As all of my friends glared at me i told them the truth from the start ti'll the restaurant scene. They we're shocked like a newly maid statue as i just chuckled and told them i was serious. Suddenly Por broke the silence with a laugh as he proceed to speak "So you mean? You'll be a future Jirawatthanakul? Wow aren't ya lucky to be a wife of a famous actor, model and the son of Mr Pork Jirawatthanakul, damn bro you're lucky". I glared at them as i told them how tinn's fan would fuc.king attack me like damn i can't imagine that and how tf can i tell it to my girlfriend Meen? I don't want to hurt my girl bro, and also we've been together for 2 years now. "You've got a point Ai'meen would be really sad and hurt if you'll broke up with her because of that shît". As Win proceed to laugh. But if i won't marry him our company would be in trouble so i just had to obey, i heard them talking i'd be only for 1 year or 2 i just had to keep up with that until tinn can take his dad's position as a CEO. "Right, but the question why you? Why a man. Instead of a Woman?" As Yo proceed to ask. I wonder that as well, do they not want a grandchild? As out of nowhere girls started screaming their lungs like crazy, that get our attention as we faced towards where the girls where running and noticed it was them. Tinn, Tiwson, Mick and Kajorn. I glared at tinn as i noticed they we're walking towards our table so we quickly face the other way and act like nothing happen as they walked passed us, after the fuss the bell rang again giving notice about the school and last class ending.
.
.
.
.
.
After i got out from the school with my friends at the parking lot we bid goodbye's to each other as we go our opposite way.  As i was about to ran towards the bus stop some boy's stop me and their kinda weird like really? Ain't it too hot to wear a fuc.king suit as i realized they got many and declared to get me home i ask them who they we're as they just ignored me and drag me to a black van as i keep struggling asking for help afraid im being kidnapped by some weird guys who are wearing suit in these hot weather.
.
.
.
.
After how many years of struggling, fighting and shouting at them the van finally stop as they open the door i was shocked like a newly made statue, as i stared outside. It's a fuc.king castle, no i mean a big mansion. I realized some people walking out of the gate and as i keep glancing at the people i noticed it was Mrs Potjanee they ran to me as Mrs Potjanee hugged me i hugged back and wai to them, they told me to go inside as Mrs Potjanee held my hand dragging me inside i notice a cute child like around 5-7 years old standing by one of the maid's side, i ask Mrs Potjanee who it was as she proceed to tell me she was from the street they adopt it but not the same name since they still don't want the child to struggle at such a young age so no one actually knows about her existing since she's only always staying here at home. I feel so sorry for the child i ask her if i could take care of her, and she lit up and quicly nod as i smile at her. We started walking again as we enter the mansion and i was shocked i mean who wouldn't be shocked when this can't be called a house but a fuc.king palace it's too big and so fancy. She drag me with her i ask her where we're going and she said to wait as we walked like 2 minute and then finally we arrived at the living room it's so spacious and fancy, the chandelier. The tall windows all of the parts are so luxurious, i can't get over this i know. She asked me to sit down as she told the maid to get some drinks, we talked until the maid come back with a glass of tea and water.
.
.
.
.
We talked for hours and i did not notice the time pass by as i checked my phone it was actually already 7 in the evening so i told her about my leave because my parents might be worried of me, she asked me to stay the night as it's late and it's dangerous i told her about my parents as she take her phone out from her bag and called my mom to tell them how i can't go home tonight as im staying the night at Jirawatthanakul's mansion. As the phone call ended she looked at me and happily announce to the maids that i will stay the night here and to ready the room i'll use as to make many foods. I wonder how can this woman be Tinn's mother, she's too precious to be the mother of a fuc.king asshole. We talked again and i noticed that her husband was not with her, i ask her why her husband wasn't home, as she told me he's on a business trip ti'll next week and she's lonely thats why she asked her bodyguards to picked me up from school. I feel sorry of her but i cant stay ti'll next week here i don't have any clothes and im worried about my family.
.
.
.
.
We talked and talked as the wait was over when the maid called us for dinner, Mrs Potjanee quickly held my hand and drag me towards the kitchen as she drag me to sit beside her. The maid started placing the foods in the table as the handsome man came in and sit across me. He glared at me and suddenly spoke "Why are you here? Hey mom, why is this fool here?". As he ask her mom, her mom just glared at him and looked at me again as she started talking about how i'll be staying here for a whole week because she's lonely and her son don't care about her but her son in law does, she was so dramatic and i did not hold back as i chuckle. "Mrs Potjanee, it's fine i'll accompany you ti'll next week". As i smile looking at her, she nods happily and suddenly spoke again "Please Gun honey, don't call me Mrs, if can call me Mae. I'm you're mother in law my dear". As she smile and looked at me holding my hand, shocked like a statue i just nod and smile as the little girl broke the silence by Telling us to eat, how cutie.
.
.
.
.
After the dinner Mae, told the maid to tour me inside the mansion as well as to guide me to my room in this house, i was shocked when i heard that, i asked her what she mean and she just smile as the maid started speaking and ask me to follow her, i quickly followed her as we walked in this? Unknown door we enter and then i realized it was a fuc.king elevator i was shocked as i ask her how tall this mansion is, she just chuckle and told me this building had 5 floor as the silence occupied the elevator again.
.
.
After some time of silence we finally reache the 3rd floor where my room was located, she guide me to my room as i just silently followed her, then we finally arrive at the door as she told me to just opened it and gave me a key i unlocked the door as i go in, it was spacious it was so complete, she guide me to the bathroom. It was big, it has bath tub, shower and ofc the comfort room was separated. And then she again guid me to a curtain? I smile weirdly, as she chuckle and push the curtain and yes it was a walk in closet, it was complete like really, there we're tons of shoes and it was all designers, bags and clothes tops and downs. It was amazing, how Mae prepared this for me, i happily smile as i told her to leave and i asked her to give my word to Mae. As she left the room i quickly jump to the bed and after some time i did not realize i actually already fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
I have class tomorrow so i may continue this tomorrow, thank you everyone for supporting ti'll now. If you can, please kindly follow me too! Then, i shall. See you next chapter!!🫶