I

The day i met his family.
.
.
.
Today is finally the day where i'll talk with his family about the marriage, i'll be going with my parent.
.
.
His family told us to met them at the restaurant, 5-star indeed. Rich people do it as always, it with a golden spoon. We'll be leaving later 5 because the dinner is scheduled 8 it's still 3 i should get ready, mom's picking me a fancy suit, they don't want to embarrassed theirselves so they said i should wore a nice suit. I wore a black suit it's fancy just right for a 5-start restaurant and to meet my "future husband" argh i feel sick when i mention husband, it feel so ew.
.
.
.
.
It's already 5 so we decided to leave because the traffic might be worse today and it's 1hour drive from our house, we left immediately. As we we're driving little by little when i heard dad said we're almost there, my heart can't atop beating, it feel's so weird. What is this about? I'm just nervous yeah.
.
.
After some time we finally arrived and we got out off the car first then dad find a space to park our car then he come walking towards us as i check the time and just right it's 7:40 just right on time as we walk towards the entrance of the restaurant and we opened the door as we entered the hall, mom walk to the receptionist and ask for the Jirawatthanakul reservation as they guide us to the VVIP room and as we enter the room we've seen them, Mrs. Potjanee and her husband sitting with each other as we greeted them and they greeted us back while telling us to sit down as we sit down i sat across him, while my parents we're across with his parent's they started ordering foods and started to talk about the wedding blablabla i didn't listen to them and instead just played with my phone.
.
.
While they we're talking suddenly Tinn asked about the married, and they decide to take us in as well. Mrs Potjanee told me that she buyed a house for us, after the wedding we will live with each other it's not far from our school so it won't be hard driving to school and i was shocked as she speak, without thinking i ask her, if will we share rooms. Tinn interrupted my question as he responded and told us "Yes, of course. Newlywed need to share rooms and we'll also be together so, we need to get used to each other even if this is just an arrange marriage, we can't let them know nor hint them that this is just a fake". Said tinn as all of us agreed to him, after time of waiting the food we ordered arrive infront of us as we started eating.
.
.
.
I finished eating and checked the time to see its already 8:30 i asked to excused myself to get myself in the comfort room. As i stand up i feel like someone was following me but as i turned around there was no one so i decided just to start walking again and i finally reach the comfort room but as i was about to enter one of the cabin someone pushed me inside and pinned me hitting the door and i heard the locked sound. As i realized who it was i freezed. It was none other than the handsome man, i asked why'd he followed me he responded and said "Don't take this marriage seriously, this is just a fake so you don't need to take it. And specially one thing we can do whatever we want nor i bring a girl at "0ur" home or something else, it will be none of you're business and don't you dare tell my parents about this". As he pushed me and unlocked the door he leaved as he shut the door at my face while i was still standing like a newly made statue at the cabin i finally decided to brush it off and decided to just leave and go back to the table. I arrived at VVIP room again and sat back down at my seat as i noticed my parents laughing while talking to his parents i was confused so i ignored it and finally the dinner was finish and we finally bid them goodbye as we left to go back home.
.
.
.
After hours of driving we finally arrive home i immediately ran to my room and changed as i want to take a rest because today was a very long day for a lazy person like me and i also have class tomorrow, Goodnight.
.
.
.
.
I was woken up by my fuc.king loud alarm as i checked the time and yes, it's still early but i remembered i have class today and got up fasts as i ran inside the bathroom to take a shower after taking a shower i ran downstair and met my mom who just finished cooking so immediately eat and as i checked the time again there's only little time before the class start so immediately drank my water and bid my mother goodbye as i left for school. I will be taking train to school because it's way faster and no traffic, i finally arrived at school.
.
.
.
.
I will be continuing this tomorrow or next day thanks for sticking ti'll this chapter, goodbye see you next chapter everyone!😉