XV

Let's go shopping!
.
.
Gunn
.
.
.
Days had passed since we come back from the camping, today we're going to the mall and shop things with Love.
.
.
.
Tinn won't be with us today because he was needed at the company meeting, and as I'm bored and it's also weekend. I will accompany Love to the mall.
.
.
.
I quickly get myself ready, just normal clothes is fine, i fetch my phone and wallet. As i quickly ran to the door opened it and again closed it.
.
.
.
I then walk to the opposite room as mine, as we've know it's Tinn's room but. Yeah, i need to fetch my things from there.
.
.
.
After fetching my things from Tinn's room, I immediately run to where the elevator of the house is, clicked the button to 1st floor and waited for it to depart.
.
.
.
Minutes passed and the elevator door had opened, i immediately walked outside and continue to where love is waiting for me, at their living room but for me it's basically a lounge.
.
.
.
I reach the living room and saw Love sitting at the couch, watching tv specifically tailor moon. I stared at her before calling her name.
.
.
.
"Love, let's go?" I called out as she immediately turned her attention to me, she smiled as she jumped off the couch and ran to me.
.
.
.
"Papa!" She shouted smiling she hugged me, I looked at her who's really cute. "Oh love, did you wait for long?" I asked with a worried tone.
"Hmh, not really papa!" She stated as she held my hand, maybe giving me a signal to leave.
.
.
.
"Okay, let's go? The driver is waiting for us outside." I stated and held cute hand as we walked towards the main door which is not that far from were we are standing, specifically the living room, or should I call it lounge.
.
.
.
Not long enough after walking through the main door, we immediately get a sight of the car, which we are going to ride, with two bodyguards if I'm right, but they are suited w casual clothes.
.
.
.
I casually walk to them and asked them about their clothes. "Why are you in those clothes..?" I asked politely. "Er...we were order to wear casual clothes so there both of you could shop freely Sir!" Explained one of the guard, oh well. Nice thinking for whoever ordered this to wear these. "Well okay, actually nice then we'd be free." I said as I grabbed my attention to the car door, of course grabbed the handle and hopped in.
.
.
.
Fast Forward
.
.
.
We have arrived at the mall as the sign was already visible through the car's window. I looked at love who is deadly staring at the mall, must be her first time..? But, don't they take her out like this? Or they don't if they don't then must've been so sad for Love.
.
.
.
"Are you ready, Love?" I asked and looked at her who's nodding happily. The driver parked the car while both me and Love was already at the mall entrance, of course I'm tightly but softly holding Loves' hand to not lose her inside the mall.
.
.
.
We waited for our bodyguards and we all walked inside. Looking side by side as I find some interesting things that could grab my attention but, no one grabbed it. Instead Love was super happy, she was checking the mall like a detective. I laughed of how funny Love is, and how she's so happy now makes me really happy.
.
.
.
"Where should we go, Love?" I asked as she immediately turned her attention to me. "Papa, I want to go to the arcade, pleasee" she pleaded, well it was already expected. I nodded and all of us left to find the arcade.
.
.
.
After a 10 minutes of walking, checking. We finally found the arcade. We entered the arcade and firstly walked to the counter and supposedly i was going to buy tickets, but they have the card and so I bought 4 cards, each of us can have one, including the bodyguards of course.
.
.
.
We played and played and played until Love complained about being tired, and as expected we left the arcade to it, after this we will be on our way home as we did not notice that it's already evening.
.
.
.
We finished eating and had wrapped our things as we waited for seconds to digest what we eat before we leave, we finally left the mall and is on out way home.
.
.
.
To be continued