VI

Flirting.
.
.
.
.
It was the day we're Tinn is going to be discharged from the hospital, he've been staying there for 1 week now as he keep insisting to go home.
.
.
.
.
Tinn's mother called me to pick Tinn up because she can't come to pick him at the hospital due to her business.
.
.
.
.
I'm driving my car as i need to go to the hospital to picked the handsome man, it's his discharged day today. He must be happy, he won't be staying to a plain white green room.
.
.
.
.
Driving from my house to the hospital we're Tinn was admitted is 1hr, and i'm still not halfway on the way yet. Sigh, just imagining he's face right now waiting for me like. Hahahah, i laugh to myself as i speed up.
.
.
.
.
Hours passed as i finally arrive at the hospital i was about to park when someone called me, i face where the sound was from as i seen him. It's the handsome man, he's on a wheelchair with one of the nurse. I parked my car and get out as i walk towards him.
.
.
.
.
Ai'Tinn, it's good to know you're still alive, i said smirking.
.
.
.
"Who do you think i am? And i also can't die yet, i don't want to abandon my husband" Tinn said mockingly. I glared at him as he just laugh.
.
.
.
What are you laughing Ai'Tinn?! There's nothing funny, let's go! I wan't to go home, i'm tired like so much.! I said with a frustrated face.
.
.
.
He looked at me as he chuckle, "If that's the case then i should drive my husband back home, i'm afraid my husband is too tired that he won't do good in bed anymore" he cry fakingly. Damn this kangaroo.
.
.
.
I walk behind him as i push his wheelchair towards where my car was parked. Now this is hard, Ai'Tinn. Can u walk? I ask stopping in front of my car.
.
.
.
He looked at me as he proceed to talk "I can walk, who said i couldn't? Oh the nurse insist to take me with wheelchair because i might get dizzy, i can even drive you moron. Not like i broke my leg". He said laughing as he begin to stand, he folds the wheelchair as he called the nurse. The nurse got the wheelchair as we both thank him, he proceed to open the driver seat.
.
.
.
Ai'Tinn! I'll drive, i'm afraid you're still not better, its for safety Tinn. I glared at him, he just chuckle as he told me to sit, i sat beside him as he start the engine, he begin to drive.
.
.
.
In the end i lost, he's too stubborn. He drive back home, while i was sleeping the whole ride, i opened my eyes expecting to see my house but ended up seeing a big house? Two times bigger than mine, wtf.
.
.
.
Tinn opened the door as he got out of the car and, walk towards the passenger door, he ask me to come out as we already arrived i looked at him confused as he chuckle "We're here, it's our house. You don't know? Oh, mom didn't tell you. It was supposed to be a surprise, but its not just this, because the actual house after we'll get married is located at the city, we need a house where school is near. He smile as he gesture me to go first.
.
.
.
We walked inside "our house" its still new for me i don't know if i can even get used to it. I asked him how many rooms are there, he looked at me as he stops walking "In this house, in the second floor there's 2 rooms, our room and our future kids room, while in this floor (1st) there's 2 room as well. For the guest and for our maids" he said as he continue walking. We reach the stair as we climbed upstairs.
.
.
.
"As you can see, we're here now because we'll be staying here for now as you might or i kight be in danger, remember what happen to both of us. The news might have leaked, so we kust be careful". He said seriously, i nod as i walk behind him.
.
.
.
We reach a room as he opened it telling me to come in, i go in as told and was shocked to see a wide room, it look so luxurious i ask him who's room is this as i he point at the door, confusingly i glared at him as i thought he's making jokes.
.
.
.
"Go outside again and looked at this room door, and stop asking question my head hurts" he said with and irritated face, he walked towards the sofa as he sat down and opened the tv.
.
.
.
As curious as i am, i did what he told me as i read the sign at the door "MOM & DAD'S ROOM" i was shocked as i quickly go in.
.
.
.
When i walk inside the room i see him watching tv, idk what movie is it. I don't care also, but as GOD knows how sleepy i am i jump at the bed as i slowly closed my eyes and sleep.
.
.
.
.
Tinn's pov.
.
.
.
I watched him sleep as i find it adorable, how cute this guy can be. Our engagement party and announcement was moved tomorrow as i was admitted the last 1 week.
.
.
.
I take a shower and turn off the tv as i lay beside him, he sleep so peaceful. As i was turning the lamp off, i notice Gun wrap his arm around me, i let him as i know he won't be stop.
.
.
.
After some time of staring at the ceiling i finally fell asleep as i hug this younger's waist putting my face in to his neck sniffing it, it smell so great, just like what i had i magine.
.
.
.
Back to Gun's pov.
.
.
.
I woke up because someone's hand on my waist, as i turn around it was Tinn's hand wrapping my waist as he sleep soundly, i let him as i melt because of his cuteness.
.
.
.
After some time of waiting for him to let go of my waist, he finally turn his face facing the lamp as he's hand moved away from my waist.
.
.
.
I take a shower and change to some pajama i found at the closet, as i opened the door softly. I walked outside, i want to explore the house by my own.
.
.
.
After minutes of exploring i stop at the living room as i sat down, talking to myself. There weren't any maids, nor any staff. I mean this is a new house so-
.
.
.
I realized as i walk to the kitchen and opened the fridge to see it was full, thinking. I finally decide what to cook as i'm craving for vegetable, i don't care if that man don't like veggie i like it so i will make it, if he want something else then he cook it.
.
.
.
I get my ingredients ready as i made my Grandmother's favorite food, i forgot the name and i won't tell.
.
.
.
I ready the table as i notice a shadow slowly appearing in front of the entrance door (kitchen) and from the start i already know it's the handsome man.
.
.
.
He walked towards the table as he sit where i place the plate, i sit across him as i don't want to sit beside him.
.
.
.
The dinner was full of silent, till he broke it. "Gun, tomorrow 7 am we'll leave, as we need to get ready for the even tomorrow evening" he said as i nod and we again continue eating with the silence that even the dead would wake up just to make a noise.
.
.
.
After dinner, i told him to go first, as i need to wash the plates. He insist to wait as he sat at the table watching me washing.
.
.
.
After some time, i finally have the courage to say it as i began to speak "Ai'Tinn, why are there only the two of us?" I ask without lookibg at him as i was focused at washing the plate.
.
.
.
"I gaved them a day off, as i want to have you for myself" he smirked. I turn and face him as i gave him what he want, the middle finger.
.
.
.
I finished washing the plates and walk out of the kitchen while a puppy following me, "Do you want to be pat?" I ask mockingly.
.
.
.
"If it's you then why not? You'll be my fiancée after tomorrow so should i try to be patted by you?" He said mockingly.
.
.
.
Pissed off ai'sat. I left him as i ran upstair wanting to lock the room as i don't want to let him in.
.
.
.
But i lost as he's faster than me, he opened the door first as he throw his self to the bed. I laugh as i gave him a middle finger. F*ck you ai'sat.
.
.
.
I walk inside the room as i sat on the sofa and turn on the tv, as i find my favorite channel. But i remember there's a movie i really want to watch, i decided to just open the netflix and find the movie i want to watch.
.
.
.
I silently, watch the movie as i thought Tinn was already sleeping. But when i face the bed he was widely awake watching tv as well, i ignored him and face the tv again as i continue watching.
.
.
.
The movie was finished and i turn the tv off as i walk towards the bed and sat beside Tinn who was pretending to sleep. I ignore him and i lay beside him.
.
.
.
Silent was all over the room as no one wanted to break the silent, it's pretty awkward for me so.
.
.
.
Tinn decided to break the silent as he speak "How's you're day? When you pick me up from the hospital what we're you doing before then?" Ask Tinn.
.
.
.
I got home from the retreat then you're mother called me to pick you up as she can't because she have meeting to attend to. I said turning to him.
.
.
.
"Did mom bother you? She didn't, did she?" He asked.
.
.
.
Not really, i was not doing anything. I was just laying in my bed when you're mom called me.
.
.
.
"That's still considered as disturbing, i mean you we're resting from you're retreat then she call you to pick me at the hospital" said Tinn
.
.
.
No you moron, of course it's fine. She've been nice to me, and it's just to pick my husband up. I said mockingly.
.
.
.
"What a nice bond, a man picking his husband who was discharged from the hospital, nice husband" he said as i laugh.
.
.
.
Yea yea, go sleep you're so noisy. If i would to choose to sleep where i want i would sleep at the forest where no one is there not even a single sound you may hear. I said smiling.
.
.
.
"But we're in the forest, so why choose to find a forest with no one living other than you when you can just live with me" he said chuckling.
.
.
.
I know, but still. We have school and i know this'll just be the house we're we stay for vacation, right? I asked.
.
.
.
"Well i guess you're right, we can moved here when we finished university" he said as i chuckle
.
.
.
If this marriage will work then maybe, that word of you will happen. I said sadly.
.
.
.
"Yeah, let's sleep we still have to leave early tomorrow as we have to get ready for the night" he said as he turn the light off.
.
.
.
Goodnight then, sweet dreams. I said in a whisper that even an ant can't hear, i face opposite as him.
.
.
.
Tinn's pov.
.
.
.
I felt my heart beats as he said that, how cute his voice, face and how adorable can he gets? But i still keep thinking about what said earlier, now i can't sleep.
.
.
.
I keep staring at him while he was sleeping so cute, i never thought this guy could be so cute when sleeping. Aren't i lucky? I laugh at myself quietly.
.
.
.
I decided to brush my mind off as i started to close my eyes, i probably should just sleep as i need to get ready tomorrow early, i just wish no one will ruined the even tomorrow night. I said as i close my eyes.
.
.
.
.
.
So hello, sorry for the delay. I was supposed to post this yesterday but, i forgot as i slept early. Please enjoy the story, and thankyou for sticking till this chapter!😉