VII

Ready for tonight.
.
.
.
.
Gun's pov
.
.
.
Morning came as sunshine, peeked through the window. I wake up feeling something heavy in my waist, what could it be? I opened my eyes as i see hand hugging my waist, and yes. It is Tinnaphob, i brush his hand off me as i wake him up.
.
.
.
Ai'Tinn wake up, we need to get ready. We still have to drive for 2 hours Tinnaphob Jirawatthanakul. I said yelling.
.
.
.
"What do you want, Mom" he said annoyingly, my anger reach me as i slap his butt.
.
.
.
Moron, i'm not you're mom! This is me, helloo. I said shaking him.
.
.
.
He opened his eyes and he started uttering words "Hubby, give me more time, i'm still sleepy" he said lazily.
.
.
.
You f*cker don't you call me hubby, we're not married and we're still not engage. I yell at him as i check the time.
.
.
.
Ai'Tinn wake up!! It's already 7 and you said we'd leave at 7 but look, you're still not awake not ready you didn't even take a shower. Tinnaphob, wake the f*ck up. I yell and kicked him off the bed.
.
.
.
"Argh you assh*le, i said give me more time, i'm still not fully awake" he said with and angry tone? Idk haha.
.
.
.
I ignore him as i proceed to walk towards the window and open it, as well as the curtain.
.
.
.
The window opened as the light of the day reveal towards the person laying at the bed he act to sit up as he glared at me.
.
.
.
"Ai'sat, you're ruining my beautiful day" he glared at me.
.
.
.
Then ho back to sleep, no engagement event will happen tonight. I said, he looked at me and stand up as he walk towards the bathroom door.
.
.
.
I walk outside and walk downstair as i want to cook some food, i don't want to leave with an empty stomach. I opened the kitchen door as i walk inside.
.
.
.
I opened the fridge as i gather all of the ingredients i need to use, i'm cooking fried rice and omelet egg.
.
.
.
I lazily placed the plate in the table and go back to cooking again.
.
.
.
After cooking i quietly sat at the chair as i started to eat. While i was eating, it was interrupted by this mf, who ran inside the kitchen shouting for food. I gesture him to sit across me as the food is waiting for him.
.
.
.
We ate quietly, till i decided to broke the silence. Ai'Tinn, where are we going after this? Are we going back to you're family's mansion? I ask as i continue eating.
.
.
.
"Uhm no, the party will be held at one of our hotel, we'll i could say my hotel. Because it was under my name, and so it's my property as well as you" he said flirty.
.
.
.
Assh*le, but for real. Where is that hotel of yours? Hm, and also is if far from here? I asked.
.
.
.
"2 hrs drive from here so its exactly 7 and if we'll leave at 8:30 then we can make it at 10:30, i can fasten the speed so it might as well only take 1 hr" he smirk.
.
.
.
Shut up, let's go with the 2 hrs drive i don't want to have my life taken away yet. I said mockingly.
.
.
.
He glared at me as he stand up and reach for the fridge and take the water out.
.
.
.
"You should change, you smell oily. I don't want my car to get oily, also we'll leave at exactly 8:20" he said as he walk outside the kitchen.
.
.
.
I quickly wash the plates and after it was done i ran upstairs to get a quick shower and to also change. I pick a normal outfit you can imagine it if you want, i don't want to explain it anymore as i'm in a hurry.
.
.
.
I ran downstair and run towards the couch where he was sitting, i checked the time and it was still 8:10 a sigh escape from my mouth.
.
.
.
"Then you're things? You sure you're bot forgetting anything. You're phone?" He looked at me as he asked.
.
.
.
It's in m bag all the belongings i need the phone is in my pocket as i take it out from my pocket so that he can see it.
.
.
.
"That's good, then let's go" he said as he stand up from the sofa and walk towards the main door.
.
.
.
Before i ran outside i turn all the lights off as no one was here, the maids will come back later as they will be attending the event as well.
.
.
.
"Hurry it's already 8:15 we need to leave at 20" he said yelling as i'm still in the main door locking it.
.
.
.
I walk towards the car as i was about to open the back door, "Sit beside me" he said bluntly.
.
.
.
I open the passenger sit beside the driver's and sat down beside him, i put the safety belt as he start the engine and we left.
.
.
.
We're on the way back to Bangkok, as the hotel was located there.
.
.
.
In the middle of the trip he told me we'll stop by at a friend's house i just nod and lean at car window as i'm sleepy.
.
.
.
Time passed by as we stopped at someone's house as he said it was his friend, i told him i won't go out as i'm sleepy.
.
.
.
I waited for him at the car, it has been around 10 minutes since he left.
.
.
.
I checked the time, it was already 10. I was worried we might get late as he said we'll arrive at the hotel around 10:30 but look now it's already 10.
.
.
.
After minutes of waiting for him, he finally come back as he hopped in.
.
.
.
"Sorry for making you wait" he said as i notice the bouquet? He holding.
.
.
.
What's that on you're hand? I ask as i glared at him.
.
.
.
"It's from a friend, he can't come so he gave me this instead and it's not for me. It's for you, i'm the one who is suppose to be mad here, aren't i?" He ask as he glared at me
.
.
.
Geez, come on. Don't be such a jealous ass. I laugh as i grab the bouquet from him placing it at the back seat.
.
.
.
He chuckle, as he continue speaking "He said he can't come due to his business trip, so he'll just be sending gift. It'll arrive maybe tomorrow or later night" Tinn said.
.
.
.
Oh, is that so? Hm okay then, looking forward for the gift! I said excitedly as i want to see it.
.
.
.
"Aha, you're more excited for the gift than our engagement" he said mockingly.
.
.
.
I mean you could say that, like we're official to each other hm? We're not weren't we, we're still making it haha. I laugh at him as he continue driving.
.
.
.
"Let's drop at a restaurant when we arrive at Bangkok, i wan't to eat. I'm hungry, like so much" he said i just nod and it became silent again.
.
.
.
Finally, we arrived at the city of Bangkok. Heh, it's 10:30 we arrive on time. I told him about the time as he smirk.
.
.
.
"Right? I said we'd arrive at Bangkok exactly 10:30 but you don't believe me" he smirk as i rolled my eyes and stared at the scene happening outside.
.
.
.
We stopped by at a restaurant, as he said he was starving. We got out of the car and we walk towards the restaurant's entrance.
.
.
.
We enter the restaurant as we find the table beside the window as i told him i want to watch the scenery outside while we eat.
.
.
.
We proceed to order the food. We waited for about 10 minutes as the waiter placed the food in our table.
.
.
.
After eating we payed and left the restaurant as it's already 10:50 and we need to arrived at the hotel exactly 11:00 and i'm afraid we might ran into traffic.
.
.
.
After some time of driving, we finally arrive at the hotel. I got out of the car first as he need to get the car parked, i don't want to go inside alone and so i waited for him outside the hotel.
.
.
.
He walk towards me and we walk towards the hotel entrance main door. We walk inside as butlers, maids, hotel staffs and bodyguards greeting us. We walk through them and walk towards the elevator as we both want to rest for a little bit.
.
.
.
We got inside the elevator and clicked the 7th as our room was located at the 7th floor. The elevator started to run as we waited for it stop.
.
.
.
As the elevator stop, we walk outside and find our room and upon finding our room we met Love, she run to us as she hugged me and her brother.
.
.
.
"I miss you both so much, especially P'Gun" she said happily.
.
.
.
I miss you more, Love. Still cute as always hmm, how lovely can you be? I ask smiling as i pinch her cheek.
.
.
.
"She's cute of course, she got it from me" Tinn said as he lift Love and carry her.
.
.
.
"No! I'm cute because P'Gun is cute hehe" Love said excitedly.
.
.
.
Well well, what can i say Mr Handsome? Love does not claim that her cuteness was from you. I smirk as i look at him.
.
.
.
"Yeah whatever" he said rolling his eyes as we walk to find our room.
.
.
.
"Love, where is Mae? I ask love as i didn't see her at the lounge nor anywhere in the hotel.
.
.
.
Love looked at me as she proceed to speak "Mom? She's doing something i don't know too, she said she'll be back later 1" love said shrugging her shoulder.
.
.
.
Oh is that so, that's why i haven't seen her since the hotel entrance. Where could she be, i wonder as i look at Tinn but he just continue walking ignoring me.
.
.
.
Ai'Tinn wait for me, you walk so fast be careful you're literally carrying Love. I said glaring at him.
.
.
.
"We're here, this is our room. 7020" he said as he swipe the key card.
.
.
.
We walk inside the room and yes it was luxurious it was expected as it's the Jirawatthanakul who own it or should i say Tinnaphob, pretty spacious, the bed is so neat. Really clean. There's a sofa, kitchen and also the tv. It's like a condo for me, then the bathroom has a big Bathtub i love it.
.
.
.
I walk towards the chair beside the window, as i sat and watch the scenery outside. How cam it is, there's not much time left before my life will turn into a chaotic life hm.
.
.
.
While i was staring at the window Love tapped me by my shoulder as she speak "Phi, are you? Are by any chance nervous because of tonight? Phi! Goodluck, don't you worry if ever P'Tinn will hurt you, i'm gonna kick hit butt hehe" as she hug my arm.
.
.
.
I will never get hurt easily dear, i of course won't worry you my cutiee. I said as i lift her up to sit at my lap.
.
.
.
"Wow, are by any chance? Papa and his daughter? Hahah. How cute, now i want a child" handsome man said as he walk towards us.
.
.
.
Shut up handsome man, i don't bare kids as i can't get preggy. I said as he sit across as where the other chair was placed there.
.
.
.
"Then we can adopt one, you can be the mother. I'll be the father as i act more like a father, and yes as you know how to take care of children more while i can only sing a lullaby for them" he said as a laugh came out from both me and Love.
.
.
.
"Now that you say it, P'Tinn what if? You both just adopt me, so they won't make ruckus about me being you're little sister" love said happily.
.
.
.
"Let's ask mom about that, i thinks thats more likely a good idea too! So we can take care of you more, i mean Gun can take care of you more" handsome man said smiling.
.
.
.
Yeah, whatever. But i honestly would love to be you're parent Love. I said smiling.
.
.
.
It was a nice idea after all, so we don't need to adopt one and it may take some time to process the adoption if it's from the adoption home.
.
.
.
Ting~ a notification sound, guess where it was. "Phi mom said she's here, she's at lounge talking to the manager, as they will start decorating later 1" Love said smiling.
.
.
.
Then, we should go together. I smile as i look at Love she nod happily as she jump off from my lap.
.
.
.
Then i'll take a shower just for a minute, okay? I said to Love as she nod excitedly, she sat at the bed as i ran towards the bathroom.
.
.
.
I finish taking a quick shower and change my clothes, we got out of the room as Love keep dragging me towards the elevator.
.
.
.
We arrived at lounge as we spot Mae sitting at the sofa while talking with the manager.
.
.
.
We walked towards her as we wai'd to them, and sat down beside Mae while Love hugged her.
.
.
.
The manager excused herself to give us space.
.
.
.
"The staff already started the decoration as you both should go out and get some shopping, you guys can go back later 4 as it's still 1, also i will go with you both actually but it'll just be an hour since i need to help them too" Handsome man's mother said.
.
.
.
All three of us nod in sync, as she laugh.
.
.
.
We decided to leave already as we don't want to waste our time, we walk outside the hotel and the driver told us to hop in as we'll leave.
.
.
.
It take around 20 min from the hotel to the mall, we arrive and not many people was there. Relieved so it won't be too noisy.
.
.
.
Wondering, because Mae was walking towards the ring shop? And it was indeed real. We enter it as staff came rushing to welcome us, Mae told me to pick the ring i want.
.
.
.
I said i don't need any ring as i don't like wearing any accessories but she insist, till the handsome man came to us as he point his hand to a beautiful ring, indeed was a silver ring with a crystal in the middle.
.
.
.
They packed the ring as he payed and we left, Mae told us we go to rooftop first to enjoy the scenery, wondering why. But we still go there and yes just me and Love as Tinn need to go to the wc.
.
.
.
We arrived at the rooftop as i feel someones hand covering my eyes, afraid i tried to resist but their voice was kinda familiar and surprisingly i calmed down.
.
.
.
I feel like i was being pushed, i obeyed by walking till it stop and i feel the hand disappearing from my eye as i slowly open my eyes and...
.
.
.
.
Sorry for the delay update, we'll continue this later. Byebye! Enjoy reading💋🥰