11- Dreams were given to you for a reason

--

Hazel held onto Piper and Annabeth's hands as they struggled to hold the excitement.

Mrs Terpisichore paced in front of them, her sisters close behind.

"You seven have been selected because you have qualities that make you stand out from the rest. Do not dissapoint us. Next Saturday, come here with your bags packed and you will stay until the end of the term. You will have to work hard, but I am sure you will make it."

They all looked into each other, smiling. They had done it. 

"Ballet slippers, pointe shoes and everything you might need will be provided without additional cost, and you won't have to pay to stay or eat. But do something wrong and we will give your schoolarship to someone else. Is that clear?"

"Yes ma'am" They chorused.

"Well then, until next week! Remember, keep dancing!"

The seven of them leaved, and the second they were out of the studio, they screamed of joy and jumped.

"Guys, we did it!!" Piper hugged Annabeth and Hazel "We will be ballerinas!"

They all hugged and cried until the teachers came out. They then ran to the dorms as quickly as they could manage.

Drew was already waiting for them when the three girls closed the door.

"Guessed the full podium!" She smiled.

They all hugged, and suddenly started crying.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but I am going to miss you, sis" Piper mumbled.

"Aw, that's cute. But I'm going into fashion school. I sent some sketches and they gave me a spot! I even won a schoolarship!"

"Wow, congratulations!" Annabeth smiled.

"Wait, that's not the good part" Drew pointed at something out of the window "See that building a block away? Well, that's the fashion academy!"

"You have to be kidding me!"

They hugged again, this time crying of joy.

"We're doing it" Hazel smiled "Fullfilling our dreams"

"Well, dreams were given to you for a reason" Annabeth said "And now, let's pack"

They packed their things quickly, because they knew that they would still be together. They would conquer their dreams.

"Hey!" Drew said "Give me your phone numbers!"

Annabeth gave her hers, but Hazel didn't.

"I don't have a phone" She said "But I could ring you with the telephone cabin"

So she wrote their numbers in a piece of paper and kept it in her bag.

When it was time to leave, however, they hesitaded.

"So, this is goodbye to Olympus" Annabeth whispered

"For a week, you exagerated" Drew put her arm around their bags and pushed them out of the room "And now, for the last goodbye, we need to do something..."

A few minutes later of Hazel trying to tell them to stop and Annabeth analysing the pros and cons, Kelli's ballet slippers had a note inside them that read We'll invite you to the end of year act

They were giggling as they walked out of the building and into the city.

The longest car that Hazel had ever seen was parked outside, with a tall woman wearing sunglasses waiting in front of it.