THE BEGINNING

Lay P.O.V :
   when I woke up from sleep, the only thing I can heard was crying when I saw my daughter I'm so happy she survived from that dangerous surgery.

Flashback
"We, have to do a surgery" the doctor said, "but, she just a baby, it's to dangerous" I said.
Kye somehow notice I'm worry about our daughter,
"she will be okay, just make sure you all do you're best" he said.

"We will sir, nothing bad gonna happen to you're daughter",  the doctor said. And I give them my daughter, Kye tell me to take a sleep and Pur was so worried he keep asked if I was okay, and I fell asleep.

End Of Flashback

Kye P.O.V :
     I've never felt this happy before, my daughter survived the surgery when I hold her in my arm I promise to myself to protect her.

I brought my daughter to meet Lay, when he's awake I give our child to his arm.

I never saw him this happy, Pur just sitting next to Lay staring at his baby sister.

Lay P.O.V:
  "Look at her, she so beautiful"  "Papa, are you okay?" Pur asked, "I'm fine sweetie ". Suddenly the baby hold Pur finger he just smile and, I asked if he want to hold his baby sister.

     Pur hold his little sister so tight, and he don't want to give her to Kye when he ask. "So... What is her name?" Pur asked, "What about... Lucky?"
"I like it" Kye said.

    Lucky open her eyes for the first time and at first we all kinda shock because, she has multi eye colour one purple and one gray. "Papa look, there's something behind Lucky ears." Pur said, it's a shape of star and that's was her birthmark.

      "Look's like Lucky was a perfect name for her" Kye said with a smile, "you're right" I replied.