Little magician

3Years later
No one P.O.V:
      Pur was make his homework when suddenly someone's snatch it from him.

"Hey!! Come back here" He said and star to chasing the little stealers."Catch me if u can", Said the little stealers.

A little foot steps star to get faster, a little smile from a little girl with multi eye colour, and a little laughing.

"Mommy!!" A little scream from that little girl, looking for her mother another scream from the little girl. "I'm here honey", hearing her mother voice she star to follow that voice.

"Mommy", "becarefull sweetie!!" He said, the little girl hug her mother and her mom only confused, when he saw Pur he figured out what happened.

"Lucky's, do u bother ur brother again?" He asked ''Maybe a little" Said the little girl, with no sign of guilt.

"Give me back my homework" Pur said, "I just wanna play with Pur" Lucy said, and give Pur his homework "I'll play with u when I'm done ok?" Pur trying to make his little sister happy, Lucky just nodded and smiled.

Few hours later
Pur finished his homework and looking for his little sister, he can't find her anywhere.
   "Papa, do u see Lucky?"he asked and he know where she is.

   Lucky was sleeping so peacefully when Lay reading her a story, and she ended up fell asleep in her Papa's arm.