Chapter 1: Back to Back

Super long chapter .. but enjoy 😊 🎉

Monday
5:55 p.m.

" I can't believe I'm really sitting here even doing this shit" lexy said to herself as she nervously waited in her car outside of the jail and watched everyone walk by

11 minutes later...
6:06 p.m.

*sigh*

"I don't even know why I'm trying to distract myself with selfies right now" she said to herself once again as she pulled down the screen on her iPhone to check the time.

" okay it's 6:06, now where is he? I swear he said he was getting out at 6... or maybe I got the time mixed up and I should just go h-"

The car door suddenly opened, making lexy jump.

"Damn it's raining hard as fuck and maddddd brick outside. Niggas don't even got no coat to put on" dthang said while looking down at his grey jail sweatshirt that was now covered with rain drops.

He then took a bag with his belongings that he carried out of the jail and pulled out a black hoodie before throwing the rest of the bag in the back seat.

Lexy stared at his every movement with her eyebrows furrowed.

"You could atleast say hi first before getting in my car and making yourself comfortable"

"My badddd, I ain't even notice I ain't say nothing to you yet. My fault. Thank you for picking me up bae. You look beautiful as always" Daniel said nonchalantly as he grabbed for her iPhone car charger and plugged it in his phone.

"I'm not your bae nigga but your welcome..." she said while driving off and almost hitting a car.

" she said while driving off and almost hitting a car