Chapter 13: Miami Day 1

Just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone for all the support on this book! That's all lol.

Location: The Pool- Miami, FL
6:24 p.m.

"and im really happy to be away from all the drama back in New York" lexy said to herself as she finished writing the last sentence in her reflection journal

After the long flight to Miami she knew she needed some quiet time, and what better way to get it than to relax by the pool and write out her experience coming here.

She closed her journal and reached over to grab her virgin pina colada before hearing someone scream her name.

"LEXYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" Tyasia said as she ran up to her while holding a glass of water with a lemon attached.

Lexy stood up quickly and hugged her as tight as she could, careful not to spill Tyasias drink on her.

"I missed you soo much!" Tyasia said as her eyes started tearing up.

"Girl, why are you about to cry?"

"Because I haven't seen you in forever and your my best friend lex"

Lexy smiled, "that doesn't mean cry bitch".

They both laughed.

" Now sit down! Tell me how your life has been going" lexy said while taking a seat next to her.

"Well school has been going good, but Ive been kind of lonely and thinking maybe I should just move back to the bronx and go to cosmetology school or something"

"That's a good idea. You can be closer to your family and me of course" lexy smiled.

"So whats been going on with you lex? I saw that video of you running from the cops and ive heard the rumors about you being with lee drilly. Is that true?"

"No me and lee drilly aren't together, we are just close friends. I don't know who started that dumb ass rumor but I have no intentions on dating him or anyone right now. Other than that I've been just trying to get my life together since the breakup with kay"

"I don't want to say anything bad about kay because I know that's always going to be your baby daddy but kay always had too much shit going on and I felt like you could have always done better. Shit even Quans ass was better than him and atleast he had a regular job and didn't focus his life on drill music. Kay just wants to be out in the streets, on live, arguing, dating multiple girls, being a mamas boy and shit and no one has time for all that. Especially not ALL the damn time"

"Your right... I was fearing for my life a lot when I was with him and really had to watch every move I made. Now I feel free and I don't have to argue with any of his dusty ass bitches"

"Im glad your single now. Im single, your single, lets have a good time while we are here in Miami!!!"

"I agree! We are going to live our best lives over the next few days. Instead of free the guys, its Fuck the guys!" lexy said while swinging her hair, doing a little twerk in her seat and holding up her drink towards Tyasia.