17. Wanted

2 p.m.
Location: Dthangs Air BnB

Lexy followed Lee drillys directions that he texted her which said to walk around the side of the house towards the back for the barbecue.

Only problem is, when she got to the back, the only two people she saw was T dot and Bando.

Only problem is, when she got to the back, the only two people she saw  was T dot and Bando

"Hey" she smiled as she got in the pool.

"Wassup lex" they both said as they watched her.

"I'm gonna go use the bathroom, I'll be right back" Tyasia said as she went in the house.

"Where's everyone?" Lexy asked.

"I think dthang trying to prep the food he gone put out on the grill, you hungry?" Bando asked

"No... actually yeah let me go check on him" she said as she got out the pool.

The boys of course stared at her body as she walked away.

As soon as she opened the sliding door, she saw dthang come out with a pan full of food to put on the grill.

" oh I ain't even know you was here Alexis. Who invited you?"

She looked at him with a straight face. "You don't have to be rude.. Ali invited me"

"I have to talk to him about inviting opps and strangers" he mumbled.

"So now I'm a opp and a stranger ?"

"You always been one and now you really showing me you don't care who you fuck with anymore. You'll even fuck my own friends b. Shit ain't cool. I ain't jackin that"

"But your talking to my best friend!"

"Alexis what do you want?"

"I want you to tell me if you set Lee drilly up"

"No. Regardless that's always gone be my muddy, you? You ain't shit to me no more. Bros before hos remember?"

She was a little hurt by his choice of words but didn't say anything "fuck you daniel. Your obviously just saying shit like this because your mad and jealous "