Chapter 3: stop kay!

(Okay so I proof read once but since this chapter is sooo long I really don't want to again lol. Enjoy ☺️ )

The next morning...
8:03 a.m.

"Lexy your phone ringing!" dthang yelled from the kitchen as he went through the fridge to look for some milk for his cereal.

*silence*

He looked around to see if she was coming before leaning over her phone to see who was calling.

Baby Daddy 👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏾😍🥰😍 calling..

"Kay Kay bum ass again" he said to himself as he chuckled and grabbed a bowl out of the cabinet along with a box of lucky charms.

Lexy suddenly ran into the kitchen with her school bag over her shoulder and textbooks in her hand.

"Morning Daniel" she smiled.

( Dthang ignored her goodmorning, a little mad/jealous at the fact that kay kay was calling)

" You know your shit been going off non stop for like the last 5 minutes right? , you might wanna anwser that before niggas start doing pop ups over here to check on you" he said with an attitude while leaning against the counter with only his briefs and socks on.

" I can't right now I'm going to be late for the bus! Can you please pass me a water and a granola bar out of the same cabinet you got the bowl from and what's with the attitude? " she asked, while holding onto the counter with one hand and trying to slip on her crocs.

"Nigga I don't got no attitude and why you taking the bus for? What's wrong with your car"

"Yeah okay... NIGGA! and because it's a lot of traffic near the school, plus I don't want to have to worry about parking"

"Oh iight then, here" he said as he leaned over and passed her both the water and granula bar and finished eating big spoonfuls of cereal.

"So what time came back from Walgreens yesterday?" he continued to say as milk dripped a little from the corners of his mouth while he finished eating.

"I never ended up leaving. I was only going there because I thought I needed another notebook for school but noticed I had an extra one right in my closet (she lied)"

"Iight, Well I don't want you to miss your bus. Have a good first day of school beautiful"

"Thank you" she blushed. "You to... and oh yeah btw I wanted to let you know that the air bnb owner said wants his place back so we need to move out soon"

Dthang raised an eyebrow.

"How the hell the owner want his place back when I just saw that this place is still up for rent on the site when I was trying to look up how much she paying Vs. how much I should be paying her for my half of the rent?" he thought in the back of his head.

"So where you gone be staying at now?" Dthang questioned.

"Uhm I really don't know but ill figure everything out sometime today. I have to go now though. See you later tonight ?"

"Tonight?"

"Yeah I have some things to do after school"

"Oh iight.."

"Bye dthang"

"Bye lex"

9:45 p.m.
Location: Apex Trade/Technical School of the Arts