CHAPTER THREE

Awesomeness!!!!! Thank you so much for making the goal!!!!

52 READS AND 6 VOTES I know I asked for ten votes but I'm so happy anyways.

Okay next goal 100 views and 30 votes, drop some comments let me know what you think so far from the story ( If you don't mind )

Comments are very important for me, that way I can know what you think.........................sending virtual hugs your way ;)

CHAPTER THREE

My mom woke us up late the following day for brunch, and we made our way back to the airport to catch our private flight to our next destination. As we were waiting for our flight, I excused myself to use the restroom, leaving Mom, Alessandro and Madi behind. As I left the washroom to make my way back, I bumped into a firm, muscular body.

"Mi dispiace, signorina, stai bene?" said a deep, Italian-accented voice.

I looked up and our eyes connected. It was as if time had stopped and nobody else existed, just the two of us. He stared at me, looking as stunned as I felt.

Except for the original material written by the author, all songs titles and lyrics mentioned in the novel are the property of the respective songwriters and copyright holders.

"LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT" BY MICHAEL BUBLE

Don't be scared of what you might see there ♪♫♫♪

The first time I saw you

I knew love at first sight must be true, so true, oh so true

And now I just have to explain why I feel this way ♪♫♫♪

I feel joy, I feel pain ♪♫♫♪

You're in my heart and it's tearing me apart

'Cause I love you, I love you, I love you! ♪♫♫♪

The man in front of me was devastatingly gorgeous. He was tall with dark hair and an olive complexion. He had the most stunning emerald eyes I had ever seen. His chiseled face gave him a rugged, confident air. His sharp nose was perfect; I couldn't remember ever noticing a man's nose before.

I realized that I was gawking at him and stepped away, overcome with shyness.

"Signorina, sei molto sexy," he said.

I wasn't fluent in Italian, but that was one of the phrases I'd learned while surfing the web. Overcome with a sudden flash of boldness, I turned towards him, my hands on my hips, and replied, "I sure am."

He gave me a dazzling, contagious smile that made me grin too. His smile quickly subsided, and he bit his lower lip provocatively. His eyes darkened; I was captivated.

"That you are, bella," he said in English, winking at me. I laughed and walked back to my family, smiling uncontrollably. Never in my life had I experienced something like this before, this flash of heat and connection. No guy back home had made me feel this way.

Mom, Alessandro and Madi were waiting for me at the gate. The plane was ready for us to board. I murmured to Madi, "Did you see that guy that just went into the restroom?" I asked.

"I saw someone pass by, but I didn't pay attention, what about him?" Madi replied.

I shook my head. "Nah, never mind" I whispered, not sure how to explain something I didn't even understand myself.