CHAPTER EIGHT

Okay I just want to say sorry for the short chapter, but this is how I wrote it in the book which is now available at Amazon. ;-)

Thank you for reading my story, to receive special offers, bonus content, and news about my latest e-books releases sign up for my newsletter: http://eepurl.com/5Z-_T

Monday 15, 2015 I'll send a special excerpt from Torn Vol.3 and Passion Vol.4 to all the recipients in my newsletter list. XOXO............SENDING VIRTUAL HUGS YOUR WAY :-)

I WOULD APRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT ***VOTE, SHARE AND COMMENT*** WITH YOUR FRIENDS

CHAPTER EIGHT

JC gently laid me on the blanket and positioned himself over me, pushing his hips against my sex, letting me feel his hardness. I felt myself tense up. It was one thing to fool around and let him touch me, but clearly he wanted more than that and I wasn't ready. How could I explain that I want to wait until I was married without sounding too awkward?

But before I could say anything, he rolled off me and searched my eyes.

"I want you, Sky, I want you so badly," he whispered, his voice hoarse. "I want to be inside of you, I'm aching for you." My heart skipped a beat with his words; he clearly noticed. He leaned down and tenderly kissed me. "But I don't want to pressure you, Sky. I want you to give yourself freely to me, I can wait."

Before I could reply, he stood up, pulling me up with him. "It's late, Cielo, you need to rest. Come on, I'll walk you to your door." He put his hand through his hair. Oh man, he looked so sexy, confused and uncomfortable at the same time. I wanted to say something to make him feel better. Why was it so hard to explain the importance of waiting until marriage? I was tongue tied, and before I knew it we were at my door. We kissed.

"I'll call you tomorrow, bella." Then, just like that he left. I felt a pang of discomfort seeing him leave like this. I wanted to explain myself to him; I wanted to be with him, I wanted to go with him.

Damn, Skylar! You're crazy! You barely know him, I said to myself as I entered the villa.

The next morning my mother was pale and looked tired.

"Mom, you look like shit," I said to her.

She looked at me with disapproval. "Watch your language Skylar," she replied, clearly annoyed at me. "And yes, I feel a little tired, that's all," she added, but her smile looked forced.

"What are we doing today for fun?" Madi asked.

"I'll take a rain check for today, you all can go and have fun," my mother said. "I'll stay and rest for the day so I can enjoy the next few days on the island. Maybe we can go out to dinner tonight."