CHAPTER FIVE

Thank you, thank you to all my awesomeness followers that helped me reach the GOAL!!!! You rock my world!!! This is too good to be true, LOL!!!

Okay, okay lets get to the next Goal. What do you think if we make the Goal number of views a little more high, let's said 250 views and 50 votes. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE you can help me get there.

Don't forget to comment, you can be one of the five winners of a signed print copy of Turbulent Desire Series vol.1 & vol.2

I'll name the winners when I update the chapter nine

.......................................................sending virtual hugs your way :)

CHAPTER FIVE

Madison and I spent the rest of the day figuring out the perfect plan for my date the next day. I felt slightly guilty the entire time. I hadn't told her I was seeing him that night as well. By dinnertime, I had it all figured out. I called JC to confirm that I would be able to see him in the evening.

He answered on the first ring, his deep, accented voice making me tremble. "I was really hoping you could," he responded to my assurance that I'd meet him that evening. I bit my lip as I heard his breathing through the line. "I'll be on the veranda around ten, waiting for you. See you then, bella."

I heard the line click, and I flushed in embarrassment. I felt a strange, warm sensation between my legs. Trying to behave naturally, I ran down to join everyone for dinner.

Afterwards, I excused myself, saying I was dead tired. Fortunately, Madi also said she was very tired and wanted to rest for our trip to Giglio Castello. We both turned in early. Madi, as she usually did, fell asleep immediately. I waited until I heard Alessandro snoring in the other bedroom, then got up.

I tiptoed quietly around the room, looking for my sandals and trying not to make any noise. I groped under the bed and-gotcha!-there they were. After slipping them on, I checked Madi to make sure she was asleep. She was sleeping like a baby. My heart was pounding so loudly, I was sure it would wake everyone up.

I took my phone, headed out of my room and walked past my mom and Alessandro's room like a thief. As I reached the front door, the thought of my mother ever finding out caused me to hesitate a moment, but the excitement I felt when I saw him overcame all my fears.

There he was, waiting for me on the veranda as he'd promised. The excitement of spending some time with him made my heart beat like a drum. He heard the door shut quietly behind me, his expression of worry disappearing as our eyes met. A tender smile appeared, and he bit his bottom lip in that sexy, playful way of his. He looked devastatingly sexy in torn jeans paired with a tight black shirt. He looked like the quintessential bad boy-the kind no mother wants near her daughter.