7

"Okay- which one of us?" "Either of you." It has been years since I have last eaten, and I am curious as to what Tyler's soup tastes like. Yes- I am very underweight and I have skinny legs and arms, and also small thighs.

"Okay, I'll do it." "No, me!" Tyler and Kane get into a bickering fit until I, like an absolute genius, ask, "Why don't you both take turns feeding me?"

They look at each other before shrugging their shoulders, "That'll work." Kane says and then smiles before Tyler sits on the bed as he is the only one still standing. They feed me and then Tyler goes to wash the dishes, leaving me and Kane alone again.

Kane says, "You can go back to sleep if you want, we won't wake you up till tomorrow." and then I nod before laying down comfortably. I begin to feel the weight on the bed decreasing dramatically, so I tell Kane. "Please stay for the night. I don't want to sleep alone." 

That is kind of the truth- I don't want to sleep alone, I want to cuddle and sleep with Kane as it has been years since we have. "Okay." He says before laying down by me and spooning me, his arms wrapped around my body. 

It makes me feel warm and safe, so I fight back a sleepy smile before closing my eyes, falling asleep to the sound of his soft breathing.

When I wake up, I still feel the weight of his arms around me, so I smile softly before freezing. I just smiled- damn you, Kane Ratan. 

When I wake up, I still feel the weight of his arms around me so I stay still so I won't awaken him. 

"Guys! Wake up!" Tyler screams as he jumps onto us, rousing us both awake. "What the fuck?" I ask him and then he replies, "I have to get Kane home and take you to the hospital."

"Oh really? It seems like you were trying to put us in the hospital!" I emotionlessly say with my heart still going haywire. "Sorry." He smiles awkwardly before getting up and saying, "Well, anyways, get up." 

He most likely finds it odd that I still haven't shown my emotions... even when he scared us a few seconds ago.

"How does your head feel today?" Kane asks me as we sit up, worry covering his voice. "It feels worse than a horse's kick." I groan and put my hand on my head before flinching. He grabs my hand and puts it at my side, "Well, don't put your hand on it! You need to take some painkillers till you're at the hospital, okay?" 

I nod and he lets go. He then gets up and goes to the bathroom before walking back into my room with two pills that honestly look like beans.

Luckily, I still have a little bit of water left in the cup, so I grab the pills and take them quickly, rinsing them down with the water. "Thanks." I tell him before feeling a tug on my cheek. 

He stands still, in shock, and I ask, "What?" "Y-You're smiling." I freeze, horrified. I never want to show my emotions because I fear I will be hurt.

I stop smiling and he frowns, "Why aren't you smiling?" "I don't want to." "Don't want to, what?" "I don't want to be hurt again." There is more to my reasoning than I just said... everyone has a chapter they don't share... I don't. I hope I never show them again... it will only make me weak... vulnerable.

"I... just promise me you won't let someone hurt you even if you do show your emotions again." Kane says before pecking my forehead and getting up. We get up and I grab an outfit, taking it to my bathroom and getting changed. Kane keeps on his same outfit because he has no clothes here.