10

I nod before pausing, "Wait- then they will know." "And?" He asks with an arched eyebrow. "They will either have to deal with it or lose a member and manager." I feel the same tug on my cheek as I reply, "Okay." 

Realizing I am smiling, I decide to leave it on my face and let it naturally go away, because I should not be hiding my emotions around him and Kane.

 We drive away from the hospital, silent while Tyler caresses my hand before squeezing it tightly as if to say, 'It'll be okay.' 

It ain't long before we arrive at home but when we arrive, I see Kane and Oliver standing by the door. "Is that Oliver and Kane? What are they doing here?" I ask Tyler but he has no clue either, so he just gets out before going to my door and opening it, holding out a hand for me.

I grab it and he pulls me out of the car before helping me walk to the front door. Kane smiles upon seeing us and Oliver stands there, blankly looking at me. "What are you doing here, guys?"

 "I was going to come visit- I was worried because you didn't give me any updates on Rosalie's condition. I was about to leave when Oliver stopped me and said he wanted to come so he can formally introduce himself to Rosie and start over."

I look at Oliver in curiosity, but he just says, "Can we start over?" I nod, blank expression on my face, and he smiles gently before saying, "Hello, I am Oliver Moy. What's your name?" "Rosalie Ratan." "Nice to meet you, Rosalie. It is a pleasure to meet your acquaintance."

 I bow politely and then Tyler clears his throat, "You guys want to come in? I am going to wrap a bandage around Rosalie's head and then I'll be right with you." "The doctor didn't say to-" "I know, Rosalie. It will hopefully prevent your skull from cracking again."

 I nod and then we go inside, everything dead silent before Tyler helps me upstairs to the bathroom.