11

He picks me up and puts me down on the counter, opening the cabinet and nailing me right on the head. "Motherfuc-" He cuts me off with a hug and kiss on the forehead before closing the cabinet, picking me up and bringing me downstairs. 

He puts me down on the couch and I glare at him as he runs to get the first aid kit. After a minute of Kane and Oliver just staring at me, he comes back and opens the kit before pulling out the bandage. 

He wraps it around my head tightly as I flinch every time it goes around my frontal (forehead). "Almost done." He says before doing one more loop around my head before cutting it and securing it. 

He backs up and says, "All done." I get up and run my hands through my hair before looking at him. "Good job, Tyler." I say before walking away.

I go to my room and take out my laptop so I can re-attempt to play Five Nights at Freddy's Sister Location Night 4. It is so difficult! After over twenty attempts, I finally am extremely close to beating the night; Tyler walks in and it distracts me. The sound of a jumpscare makes me jump and go, "Shit!"

He says, "Sorry, but watch your language." I put my laptop down by my side and sit up. "It's fine; I didn't expect to beat the night... I am unsure if I will ever win." I smile slightly and he sits down next to me. 

"The boys and I are going to order some food. You want any?" "No thank you." "Okay, Rosalie! Tell me if you change your mind."

I nod and then he gets up before walking out. Once again, I am all alone in the one place that makes me feel at peace. I fall back on my bed, my arms spreading out as my eyes close. 

"Enjoying the peace?" I sit up startled to find Oliver standing in the doorway, arms crossed with a blank face- there is no emotion readable. But I feel like I can trust him, so I reply, "Yes. I was... how did you figure out I was their sister?" 

"Kane told me... plus you being in the back seat hiding was pretty much giving it away."

Darn it, Kane.