~Chapter 13~

(A little bit of 18+)

He came near to me and pinned me to the wall and put his cold hand to my stomach and went to my back and spank my butt hardly.

Y/n:Yahh why did you that?!!

Yeonjun: Punishment babygirl 😁

He took out his hand pushed me to the bed and lock my hand with cuffs. He opened my shirt only reaveling my stomach only. He started to lick my stomach I felt weak but then  I heard screaming so I kick him and unlock the door and run to the room where I heard noises. I slowly went in and saw Soobin talking to a stranger.

Soobin Pov

I was talking to this bitch because he came finding Y/n saying that he is her childhood boyfriend. Eunwoo .

Soobin:So any last wish Eunwoo??

Eunwoo:Can I meet Y/n??

Soobin:Noo😜

Y/n Pov

EUNWOO,he is my childhood boyfriend. It been so long since I met him.(I will explain both of them in next chapter)

I went hug him and sat there crying.

Soobin Pov

I was about to kill him when Y/n came and hug him while crying.

Y/n: DON'T  YOU EVER HURT HIM!!

Soobin:Who is he Y/n??

Y/n:He is my childhood boyfriend

While she remove the rope around him and hug him tightly. I went pulled Y/n from him.

Soobin:She is mi-

Yeonjun:Our girlfriend.

Y/n: That's not true!! They ha-

Y/n Pov

Yeonjun pulled closer to me and whisper something.

Yeonjun:If you tell that I am going to punish you without showing any mercy.

Y/n:Well they are my boyfriends.😕

Eunwoo:How come 2 boyfriends?!!

Y/n:It just happen like that, plus come let me treat you.

Yeonjun:There is no need, bodyguard clean his wound.🙄