~Chapter 19~

Y/n Pov

I woke up slowly to see I was NAKED ✨ . But then I saw Soobin and Yeonjun cuddling 🤷. I slowly went to the bathroom and took a bath and saw all of the red and purple hickeys. I started to cry because I lost my virginity at such a young age. I changed into a cute skirt and a t-shirt. I went out of the bathroom and went downstairs to eat breakfast. I was making pancakes for myself when someone wrapped my waist.

Yeonjun:What are you doing??

Y/n: Nothing 🙄

Yeonjun:I love you sooooo-

Y/n:No I don't give a fuck. You guys keep me like a prisoner here. I can't even go outside.

Yeonjun:Fine then, we are going to SHOPPING!!

Yeonjun and Soobin said together excitedly. Am I the only one who think both of them gays🤷. I went to my room and got change while both of them were bathing IN A SEPARATE BATHROOM ✨ because I don't want you guys to thinks something SUS. After all of us were ready, we hope on his Lamborghini and went to the biggest mall I have ever seen in my life. I went inside and saw all of the shops.

Yeonjun:Go any shops you want.

Then I went to a shop and saw a cute skirt. While both of them were choosing outfits for each other. (THEY ARE NOT GAY JUST caring) Then I saw both of them wearing crop tops reaveling their abs which was really cute for Soobin cause he have a cute tummy. After that, I went to a ice cream shop and sat down on the table while waiting for my ice cream.

Waiter:Here you go(your ice cream choice for all of them)

It's was so delicious that I eat the whole store. Then I saw a jewelery shop so I drag both of them there. I was looking for a pretty necklace when Soobin came and showed me a letter S necklace. He wore it for me that I could feel his hot breath at my neck but then Yeonjun came with a letter Y necklace. He was really jealous seeing the necklace that Soobin gave to me.

Yeonjun:Here wear this, take that off

Soobin:No let it be there, plus I put that FIRST

Yeonjun:Y/n, I am telling you put this

Soobin:Nah fuck him, this is gorgeous on you.

They were keep on fighting when the worker came.

Worker: Is there anything that I could help you with?

Yeonjun: Nothing Amy, you may go.

Worker :Okey sir

Wait, how did he know her name? I went to her and asked..

Y/n:Umm do you have any necklace with the letter Y and S together?

Worker:Yes we do.

She took the necklace and it was way more gorgeous. I went to them and showed the necklace.

Y/n:Guys, see this

Soobin: That's much better

Yeonjun:No but-

Y/n:No buts now let's go back, I am hungry ☹️

They melted at my pout and paid the necklace only and went back to his mansion.

Thank you guys for waiting the update. I was busy so YeAh. Okey bye guys💓