~Chapter 20~

Yeonjun POV

We decide to work at home since we are suspecting Y/n might escape again. She went to here Dreamland. I was really focused that I didn't noticed someone came in.

???: Daddy~

Yeonjun:What the fuck you want Lia

Lia:Ohh come on sugar daddy, these day you are ignoring me~

Yeonjun:I had enough of you.

Flashback ~

Yeonjun was pervert before he became a CEO. He used to fuck any girl he met. One day, he went to the bar to see some girls. Then he saw Lia who was trying to catch his attention.

Lia:Hi daddy

Yeonjun:Hi babygirl.

She came and sat on Yeonjun's lap and started to move slowly. Yeonjun felt turned on because of that. He drag her to the car and head his mansion. He darg her upstairs and handcuffed her hand and took off his and her clothes. The room was filled with moans.

Lia: DADDY FASTER

He went really fast and stopped after few hours.

Yeonjun: From now on you are my slut

Lia:Yes daddy ~

She hovered on top of Yeonjun and.....yeah.

Reality ~

Lia: Come on da-

I gave her a tight slap and she scream really loud.

Y/n Pov

Wow there is a lot of chocolates here I was enjoying the chocolate when someone screamed. This bitch ruined my dream. I got up and went towards the sound which was at Yeonjun's office.

Y/n:What noi-

I saw that bitch again, my bully🙄

Lia: Bitch what are you doing here??

Y/n: By the way he is my boyfriend and my sugar daddy.

I said in a sassy way.

Lia:No way that can be true, you mus-

Soobin:I heard someone scream ??

Y/n: And for your information both of these are my daddy. Pity you don't have anyone as your sugar daddy since you are a fuckin S-L-U-T.

Lia:Well this is my daddy and I heard that you are good in lying.

She showed Yeonjun who was sitting froze on his chair.

Y/n:Me? Lying? Want me to show you prove?

I went and sat on Yeonjun's lap and turned to his side and put my hand around his neck .

Y/n:Are you okay daddy ~

I kissed him on the lips as he kissed me back. Then I broke the kiss and went to Soobin.

Y/n:Why are you so tall daddy?~
I pushed him to the sofa as I sat on his lap and kissed him too and turn to her after kissing Soobin.

Y/n:That was sooo amazing daddy ~

Lia: Fuck you Y/n

Y/n:Nah I don't want to fuck a girl bro but only to my daddy. Now would you mind getting the fuck out of here.

Lia:I will get revenge 😭

She said crying while leaving.

Y/n:Such a crybaby.

I was to go when Soobin pulled me to his lap again. Fuck, I realized what I did just now.

Y/n:Umm.. well she is my bu-lly so th-at is why I s di-d like that.

Yeonjun: Turning us on and calling us daddy, do you think we will leave you.

Y/n:I a-m so sor-ry , I did a mis-take.

Soobin:We won't leave you after fucking you.

I decide to play with them so I could escape.

Y/n:Sure daddy, let me off the lights.

Soobin let me go as I slowly went and off the lights, it was really dark inside actually. I counted until 3 and opened the door and run to the hall to hide.

Yeonjun: You can't hide Y/n...

I noticed that a lot of you guys reading my book but not voting or commenting something. It's not like I asked you guys to give your ♥️. Should I write smut or something normal in the next chapter?If I you guys didn't comment anything, I will just put something normal in the next chapter. Byee ✨ Wait a minute, and I decide to write a Yeonbin story. I mean gay. Sold to a Mafia. Yeonjun is a psychopath, mafia and a CEO, sorry if he have too much work. Soobin work at a bar. Give me some ideas for their characters or I will just write base on my imagination ✨