~Chapter 16~

I was thinking the way to escape from this hell. When Yeonjun came and sat down.

Yeonjun:What are you thinking baby??

Y/n:Noth-ing.

He spread his leg and signals me to sit on top of him. I gulp hardly before rejecting him kindly. He came and hold my waist tightly before carrying me to his lap. I could feel something hard under and you know what it is.

Yeonjun: Tonight I and Soobin are really busy so you can sleep without waiting for us. Maybe 1 or 12 in the midnight we will come.

I was really happy that my plan will work out.

(We will skip lunch time and tea time)

It was night already. They kissed me on the forehead and left to work. I slowly went upstairs to my bedroom and start to tie clothes together. I brought pepper spray to spray the guards. I threw the rope well it's not rope actually 😂 I slowly went down and saw no guards around. I saw one came running towards me so I spray in his eyes.

K: MISS CHOI please don't go!!

I ran and saw the main gate and since it was automatic I start to search the switch and pressed the green button and before I went I shouted something.

Y/n:BYE BYE CHOI ASSHOLES!!😘

I smirk as I ran as fast as I could and went to Jungkook's house. I rang the doorbell and saw Jungkook in shocked. He came and hug me tightly.

Jungkook:YAH!!Where have you been!!!

I came inside and sat on the sofa while telling the whole story. He had mixed emotions for me. Anger,Sad, Happy, Worried and REVENGE. He brought me some hot chocolate and we sat and watch movie.

Yeonjun POV

I and Soobin were in the middle of a meeting when one of our guards came knocking on the door and whispers something to me which made me and Soobin really fuckin angry.

K:Sir Miss Y/n escape from our mansion.

Yeonjun:THEN WHY THE FUCK I GAVE THE JOB AS A FUCKIN GUARD HUH?!!I am sorry Mr Lee, can we discuss this tomorrow?

Mr Lee:It seem that you are busy so yeah tomorrow.

He went out as I glared at my bodyguard.

Soobin:I WAS YOU TO FUCKIN FIND HER OR ELSE PREPARE FOR YOU FUNERAL TOMORROW

He widened his eyes and went to find her.

Yeonjun:Don't she deserves a heavy punishment tonight??😏

Soobin:Of course she does. Get ready for your punishment babygirl 😏😏

Yeonjun:Get ready some toys too😏😏

Soobin:I don't have any.

Yeonjun:I do have a collection of toys 😏😏

Don't be a slient reader 😉😉😉 I want 10 votes on this chapter but at least one vote  will make me happy🙂. Give me some ideas 😉😉