Inevitable Meeting

Banashi sits at her desk, silently doodling in her book while waiting for the class to start. She's used to sitting alone in most of her classes. One she shares with Nate and so sits with him in, and a few she has some acquaintances in. In this specific class, she couldn't remember anyone in it, because she doesn't pay enough attention to even hear their names on the roll. And so her surprise is understandable as she notices the chair beside her get pulled back and sat in. She doesn't dare to look at who it is, not wanting to seem nosy or anything. That was until the student leaned forward onto his elbows and started speaking.

"You're the girl Nate talks about, 'B' something or whatever, right?" The funky eyebrowed guy asks, sitting pretty casually but talking very directly. Banashi continues her drawing, sighing softly with annoyance.
"Who are you, and why does Nate tell you about me? We barely talk." Banashi questions the guy. "And it's Banashi." She keeps her voice flat and unfriendly, hoping to push him away but he persists anyway.
"Ah. I'm basically his only friend, he tells me everything." Blue eyed blonde continues. Banashi places her pencil down and leans against the table. She looks directly at the boy, analysing his appearance.
"Everett? The annoying dickhead who apparently never follows rules?" Banashi asks, just saying what she's heard from Nate.
"Yeah, that's me. And his rules are stupid, okay? He expects perfection!" Everett answers, crossing his arms. Banashi chuckles slightly at his short rant.
"He just doesn't accept mediocrity." She teases, the smirk on her face backing the statement. Everett rolls his eyes with dismissal.
"Yeah yeah, whatever. But anyway, you're dealing with me if you're friends with him, you better know that." He gestures slightly to himself as he speaks, not moving his arms much to do so. He leans back on his chair and continues. "No one gets to be friends with my buddy unless they're friends with me too."
"That's.. Fair. Can't imagine how many rules he has for you, doing something stupid like that makes sense."

Banashi shugs, turning back to face her desk and continue her drawing. She does a few lines, before shrugging again and closing her book, putting it in her bag.
"I'll finish that later" She tells herself. The douchey moron swings in his chair as the teacher walks in and starts the lesson finally. Everett occasionally bothers Banashi with annoyed comments on the class, but she's totally fine with it. She complains back a few times, just to converse and not seem rude. The boy's uncaring reactions and responses to the teacher and other students is quite entertaining to the unstable sceptic, even drawing a few snickers out of her from time to time. Banashi slowly grows to quite like Everett, seeing him around more often now that she knows him. She runs into him with Nate pretty often, and the three end up in a pretty good friendship, for the kinds of people they all are