☆ 30 ☆

⚠ Mention of rape,
Sexual Assault

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"When will you come back here Hyung?" Seungmin asks Minho while helping to pack some stuffs for the elder.

"With the current situation, I'm not sure" Minho stops packing and looks at Seungmin. "But I'll always make time for you ok? And I want you to visit me at my mansion or company from time to time too ok?"

"So till things are sorted, you won't be coming to university too?"

"Yes" Minho sighed. But it's just for the time being.

Seungmin nodded and continued to help the elder with packing his stuffs that he needed to stay at the mansion. They prepared the luggage and came to the living room where everyone else was waiting for them.

"Ooh the future CEO is here" Hyunjin exclaimed as soon as Minho came out from the room. The elder became shy and frustrated after hearing that.

Minho spent a few minutes with his friends and when it was time, Taek took Minho's luggage and placed it in the car's trunk. It was time for his dog minnie to move to the mansion too since Taek will also be staying there for time being.

"I'm gonna miss you my little one" Minho pulled Seungmin for a hug. The hug lasted longer than Seungmin expected it to be.

"Hyung, it's literally gonna take us an extra 30-45 minutes to reach you. Why are you acting like you're going somewhere far?" Seungmin nagged seeing his dramatic boyfriend while still hugging him. He was missing Minho and Minnie already but didn't make it obvious.

Minho stayed in the hug and pulled something out from his pocket and tied it on Seungmin and pulled away from the hug. Seungmin felt something on his neck as he bent his head to see what it was.

"It's my late mother's necklace" Minho said as he eyed on the diamond pendant on Seungmin's neck. "I found it in her old cabin when I stayed at the mansion. Looks like they didn't move or clear her things"

"But-" Seungmin hesitated to wear something so precious and valuable to Minho. Not because it was a diamond necklace but because it was his late mother's.

"She gave me the necklace, but I want you to have it" Minho smiled. "And you look pretty in that"

"Thank you Hyung" Seungmin stroked the diamond stone with his thumb and index finger. "This gift is precious to me too"

Minho then bid goodbye to everyone and left his villa. As soon as he returned to the mansion, he was well received by the staffs who decorated the lawn and pathway to welcome the next heir. He was treated like a prince.

 He was treated like a prince