☆ 9 ☆

"He's mine"

Seungmin tightens his hug on Changbin when he hears this line. Minho has his gaze fixed on Changbin who was embracing Seungmin while Changbin fixed his gaze on Minho. They exchanged fierce glances while Hyunjin enters the scene and looks back and forth at the two elders.

Hyunjin is more intrigued by the action of Changbin than the presence of Minho. His eyes wanders around Changbin's hand placement on Seungmin's waist. He would be lying if he said that the sight didn't bother him, but he shrugs it off thinking the elder must've had his reasons for doing that. He clears his throat for the others to acknowledge his presence.

"What's happening here" Hyunjin initiated "Minnie?"

After hearing Hyunjin's voice, Seungmin whipes his tears quickly, pulls away from Changbin and goes to his friend. Hyunjin notices the slightly red toned eyes on the younger. "Were you crying Minnie?"

"Me? No" Seungmin acts confused. He wanted to leave that place and go back to his dorm very badly but it'd be rude to leave the party in the middle and especially on Changbin's party. He decided to pull himself together for few more hours for the sake of Changbin.

"It's getting cold" Seungmin shrugs to deviate from the topic.

"Let's get inside, The party is just about to start" Changbin gathers Hyunjin and Seungmin. He then looks back before walking inside "And you too Minho. Enjoy the party, but don't mess around like you always do"

They step inside the mansion and everyone was looking for the birthday boy. Changbin apologized to everyone for stepping away for few minutes, he quickly turns to Seungmin and Hyunjin and says a few words before leaving to greet the guests.

"The buffet is ready, Have dinner and enjoy the drinks that I've prepared for you guys. Don't be afraid to get drunk, my chauffeur will drop you back to your dorms safely" Changbin winked at them and left Hyunjin and Seungmin behind.

"What was he doing there?"

"Uh?"

"Minho...Why was he there?" Hyunjin asks again. The noise inside the mansion was already loud so he found it hard to communicate with the younger.

"I don't know too"

"Did- Did he say anything? I saw him saying something when I entered" Hyunjin was intrigued. Because after Minho said something, He saw the sharp change in expression on Changbin "And why were you hugging hyung?"

Again, Hyunjin was more interested in the hug than Minho. Seungmin took a deep breath.

"Minho didn't say anything" He lies. "I was becoming anxious after seeing Minho again and Changbin hyung was only calming me down"

Hyung nods in understanding "How are you feeling now? We can leave if you want to"

"I'm alright. I'm used to being anxious so it's not a problem" Seungmin shrugs his shoulders.

Hyunjin sighs, He hugs the younger softly and caresses his back "You don't have to pretend that you're alright Seungmin. If you're really feeling low then just tell me"

"Thank you for always looking after me jinnie. But I'm really alright now" Seungmin pulls away from the hug "Now let's go eat and enjoy the party"

Hyunjin finally smiles "Before that, let's find Han and Felix in this huge ass mansion"

They find the twins enjoying few shots of tequila and flirting with some random men somewhere inside. They drag their tipsy friends out from there to eat dinner.