☆ 31 ☆

It has been more than 10 minutes since Seungmin left Hyunjin behind to go talk to Changbin. The taller called Seungmin to ask about his whereabouts but the younger didn't pick up his call. Hyunjin becomes anxious and goes searching for the younger.

Meanwhile in the restroom, Seungmin struggles to push Changbin away from him and begs Changbin to stop whatever he was trying to do. But the elder never listened.

Changbin kept shouting at Seungmin angrily and asks him to shut his mouth and kept threatening Seungmin that he'd do THINGS to him. But his words and actions speaks otherwise.

The elder's hand strokes Seungmin's face and neck for a couple of times before landing it on the collar. He kept fidgeting his fingers on the younger's shirt threatening to remove it.

That's when Seungmin knew what Changbin was actually doing to him...

"Hyung" Seungmin calls out the elder softly this time. "I know you won't do it"

Changbin's eyes widens and looses his grip on Seungmin but quickly changes his expression and clenches his teeth and hardens his grip. "What do you know about me?"

"I know you Hyung" Seungmin lowered his voice again. "I've been with you enough to know what kind of a person you are"

"You know nothing about me so shut the fuck up" Changbin angrily said as he tried to unbutton the younger's shirt but he started breathing heavily and his hand start to tremble hovering above the younger's shirt button, hesitating to do whatever he was trying to do.

"Hyung" Seungmin places his hand on Changbin's shoulder noticing the elder's eyes becoming glossy. "We can talk things out"

Changing holds onto his tears. He doesn't know how he ended up like this. He is disgusted in himself.

"I SAID SHUT UP" The elder vents his anger out punching the wall right beside Seungmin's head making his knuckles bruised.

"Hyung please" Seungmin whines again and Changbin locks his eyes with the younger. He becomes soft after seeing the younger's innocent and naive eyes but still clenches his teeth and fist in frustration. A drop of tear finally falls out from his eyes.

"Seungmin?" They hear Hyunjin's faint screams coming from a distance. "Where are you?"

Changbin quickly wipes his tear and pulls away from Seungmin. They hear the restroom door open and Hyunjin enters while panting. "Seungmin?"

Changbin turns away to leave as soon as Hyunjin entered but Seungmin stopped him. "Let's talk hyung"

Changbin pushes his hand away, He makes eye contact with Hyunjin but quickly averted it and leaves without even looking back, Seungmin wanted to follow the elder but Hyunjin grabbed the younger's wrist and stopped him.

"10 minutes is over Seungmin"

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Seungmin decided not to tell Hyunjin what Changbin tried to do to him in the restoom despite promising him that he would never keep a secret from him.

Something bugs Seungmin that Changbin maybe suffering internally and he wanted to talk to the elder again but this time without letting Hyunjin know.

Seungmin waited for the right time to talk to Changbin but the elder has been missing classes ever since.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Minho finally enters his mansion around 1:20 am. Completely exhausted and drained from work.

He usually comes home late at night and at the starting Yejin used to stay awake till his son returned home but Minho felt bad so he insisted or forced her to sleep early everyday.