CHAPTER 13: THE ORGANIZATION AND THE RETURN TO ALNUS HILL

THIRD PERSON POV:

It took a bit of time to get everything ready, but the Organization had managed to get their vehicles ready for transport. Pina, alongside Bozes, who opted to come along with her both got into Axel's vehicle while the rest of the Organization continued to double check if they left anything behind. 

Demyx: *Waving happily* Take it easy, Persia! I'll be back soon~~

Persia: And I'll be waiting for you, nya~!

Demyx: I LOVE YOU!

Larxene: I can't believe you actually managed to find a cat girl. . . 

Roxas and Axel were in the front seats of their vehicle, both still recovering from their injuries.  Axel from his cat scratches while Roxas was still holding the area where he was slapped. 

Roxas: So, I'm guessing the Princess is actually coming with us and she wasn't kidding about what she said earlier??

Axel: Unfortunately.  According to the message Saix sent us, we have got to bring both of them in. He also said something about 'treating them with curtesy or something'.

Before the Nobodies took off, Aurea and Momu appeared at Roxas's side of the vehicle.

Momu: We're truly sorry Master Roxas.

Roxas: Huh?? What for??

Momu: We weren't able to prevent Bozes from harming you again, leaving you with the slap wound. Also, we were also unable to patch up your coat. *Bows in apology*

Aurea: I tried to help. But next time, I'll bite Blonde girl with ringlets!

Roxas: Uh, please don't kill another member of Pina's Knights. Also, don't worry about the whole coat thing. I've got a spare back at Alnus and it's been a while since I've worn these clothes, I've almost forgotten what they felt like. So please, don't worry about it.

Axel: Alright people, let's move out!!

With that, the Organization was once again on the move, this time to Arnus Hill.

On the drive over there, Pina's mind began racing to try and think of an excuse as to why the treaty was broken the day it was signed. Why  Roxas and Axel were both injured, mainly why Roxas was severely injured on the way back. She was also fearing on what would happen should she encounter Luxord and he challenges her to another one of his card games.

A few minutes go by as Bozes alerted the Princess of Arnus Hill. 

Bozes: Princess, I can see it! Over there!!

Pina: Wait, you really mean it?? That was fast. . .

True to her word, Arnus Hill was only about a few miles away. Flying past the trucks were two Dragoon Nobodies, ones Pina recognize as the Nobodies who aided the man with dreadlocks in saving Italica. 

Pina looked outside of the window, her eyes widening in shock as she saw what looked to be more of those Nobodies, except this time, they were wielding some sort of crossbow that shot out energy beams. 

The Nobodies practiced in an arena of pillars, hiding and appearing behind different pillars while also shooting at random targets placed on different parts of the arena. On one of the pillars, Pina could see one of members she hasn't met yet, as they had their hood up and oversaw the training. The hooded figure summoned two crossbow-like contraptions before diving down and joining the fight.

Pina: What are those staff?!? Is every soldier in this army some sort of wizard?!?

Lelei: No ma'am. They're not using any magic, at least, not those Nobodies. Um, those are weapons they call Snipers.