CHAPTER 18: THE ORGANIZATION AND A DARK ELF'S DESPAIR.

Third person POV:

As the Chinook left the Nobodies's stronghold, Yao continued running to the base, in hopes of finding the hooded men. When she was over the hill, she managed to get a glimpse of two giant versions of the 'Nobodies' Delilah told her about. These Nobodies were giant compared to dusks and even wielded Broadswords 

She smiled as she remembered Delilah telling her that the Nobodies were the servants of the 'Hooded Men', meaning they may be able to take her to them. She ran all the way to the gate, as she came face to face with the Berserker Nobodies.

Yao: *These have to be the Servants of the Hooded Men, I just know it!* Excuse me, but I have a dire request I need to make. I'm certain your the servants of the people the elders spoke of. Please, I need your help! My name is Yao Haa Dushi, and I'm with the Dushi Clan of the SCHWARZ forest. A few months ago, a flame dragon has appeared in the forest we live in and my tribe is close to extinction. Please, you and you're masters are the only ones powerful enough to vanquish such a beast, please!

Both Berserker Nobodies looked at each other, before looking back at the dark elf. Both tilted their heads in confusion, making Yao realize that these Nobodies had no idea on what she was saying.

A few minutes go by and Yao is back in the Organization's makeshift village. She sat on a stairway, slightly defeated, as she couldn't come back with any results.

Yao: D***it. None of the Nobodies here could understand a single word. Actually, wait a minute, the pervert in the bar with the teenager seemed to be wearing a black coat and understood everything I said- *Slaps herself as she realizes why everyone acted that way yesterday* I'm an idiot. I have to find him.

Meanwhile, in the skies:

The Chinook was going at a medium pace towards the Imperial Capital as Axel and his team all waited on arrival. Suddenly, knocking could be heard on the window as both Xigbar and Xaldin approached their vehicle before flying back to camp.

Vexen: Leaving already?

Axel: Probably just messing around. It's not everyday you get to fly/teleport in clear blue skies without anything to worry about. . . Minus the dragons and wyverns of course.

Vexen: Isn't that something. . .

In the distance, the capital could be seen.

Back in the village:

A guy began running away before getting ran over by a carriage. In the alleyway, Yao sighed as she held the guy's purse in her hands.

Yao: Did he really mistake me for some sort of prostitute?? Now what am I going to do with this???

Soon enough, as more men tried to persuade her, more began running away in shame as more and more carriages kept running them over. Some of the Nobodies who were there to pick the victims up just kept on wondering what exactly was happening.

Yao: This is truly disappointing, the men here are either Depraved or just useless. And those Nobodies don't seem to understand anything I've been saying. I have got to find a way to get the Hooded men to listen to me. . .

As she stood up and began walking while thinking, she noticed a shop that had a giant PX on the top of it. Curious, she went inside and saw numerous items being sold in the strange shop. From potions, to various sets of finely made armor, to weapons that don't look like they truly originate from this world. Among those items, she even saw foods and clothing for sale.

On the board next to her, was some sort of quest board that required the need of materials and rewards for gathering said materials.

Yao: What a fantastic shop, there are so many items here.