CHAPTER 32: THE ORGANIZATION AND THE ARROGANT'S PRINCE EMPIRE

Third Person POV:

It was the day after the party, the day after Emperor Molt feel ill by unknown means. Zorzal has now crowned himself the new King of the Imperial Empire. Currently, he was standing on the balcony to meet his military force.

Zorzal: In the name of Zorzal el Caesar, I declare the establishment of the Crown Prince's Government! 

In front of Zorzal, were his entire military militia and his new army.

Zorzal: I am the new ruler of the empire! The empire is in a weakened state right now! After only a few defeats, the senate has lost their nerve and given up on fighting!! Not only that, they were about to surrender to the enemy, and sign away your freedom and dignity! To save their own hides!

The crowd of soldiers began booing at the senate for their cowardice.

Zorzal: CAN WE REALLY TRUST THESE COWARDS WITH THE FUTURE OF THE EMPIRE?!? NO, I SAY! 

The crowd's cheering became louder and louder.

Zorzal: You are wise, strong and noble people of the empire! The chosen people who have ruled this continent for over 600 years! Now is the time for us to come together! And do our utmost!! We will overcome this chaos to make the empire great again, maybe even greater than before!

From a hidden vantage point, a Reaper and a Ninja Nobody held a microphone and transmitter, allowing the Organization back at Alnus and the people in the red light district to hear whatever was going on.

Zorzal: *Raises a flag* GATHER UNDER MY FLAG, AND WE SHALL CREATE A NEW HISTORY!!

The crowd began cheering Zorzal name, namely his soldiers and his followers. The old senators and their families looked away while Pina, in the bed room of her father could only stare at Zorzal, disappointment filling her eyes. 

Marques Casel also stared at the soldiers and Zorzal, his eyes and mind already not fancying the idea of war with the Organization again. He's seen what they're capable of, their power and the brutality each member possessed. If the Empire continued this losing war, then Gods Forbid on what may happen to the empire in the future.

Zorzal: *Now with a cruel smile* Alright Organization XIII, Let the War began.

Over at a random part in town, Xigbar stood atop a roof as Imperial soldiers moved through the streets of the empire. In the skies, the dragon riders rode away, somehow missing the Nobody in the black coat entirely. Xigbar was currently on the phone with Saix, the Luna Divider being too stubborn to just lay around in bed all day while reports pile up.

Saix: *Over the phone* I see. So Zorzal's coup d'état was actually a success? 

Xigbar: *Phone* Surprisingly. Now the whole nation is under curfew. No one's allowed to enter or leave the place.

Saix: Are both Vexen and Zexion safe?

Xigbar: Yup. They're at this Jade palace, which is some kind of treaty building. We shouldn't need to worry. Besides, Pina's knights and the dusks are guarding that place heavily. Although, Vexen is able to come here safely with the help of Zexion's clones and our dark corridor abilities. Without the kids here, the clinic needs someone to operate it.

Saix: Don't underestimate the empire. Also, try and find out the emperor's status.

Xigbar: Copy that, X face. * Ends the call as he pulls up his hood in order to hide his face* Now. *Snaps his fingers to summon multiple snipers* Let's go see what we can find in this place.

At the castle, Pina and Grey were talking to each other on where Lelei was.

Pina: She's training to become a master?