CHAPTER 24: THE ORGANIZATION STRIKES BACK.

Third person POV:

Back at Alnus Hill, Saix had just finished clearing out the last of the Earth cores as the Earth tremors came to a halt. Exiting his berserk form, he ordered the dusks and Berserker Nobodies to calm the people down and lead them back to their homes.

 Saix was joined by Xigbar, who had also finished executing the last Neoshadow.

Xigbar: According to the reports, there are a few casualties in the villages surrounding Alnus. However, total casualties are still unknown.

Saix: Seems like the gate wasn't affected by the sudden Earthquake either, which is admittedly a good thing. You deal with the stuff out here, I need to document today's events down.

With that, Saix left Xigbar in the fields to help the people out while he went straight back to his office.

He was in the Hallway when his phone started to blare to life. Picking it up, Saix saw Axel's number. Mentally preparing himself, he closed his eyes and picked up.

Saix: Hello?

Axel: "Hey so. . . funny story. . ."

Saix: "What did you do?"

Axel: "So. . . I may or may not have beaten a prince."

Saix: ". . . You did what?"

Axel: "OK, JUST HEAR ME OUT! SO, I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE PUNCHED A PRINCE WHILE MARLUXIA AND LARXENE KILLED A COUPLE OF IMPERIAL GUARDS IN FRONT OF THE THE KING AND PINA. BUT IT'S ALRIGHT WE HAVE A GOOD REASON"

Saix:  *Bangs his head against the wall* " All of that progress. . . Why did you punch the prince?? . . Axel-"

Axel: "Isa, I found her."

Saix's eyes widened a bit as he heard those words. He tried to reason with himself, saying that it was impossible. They searched for her for decades and have yet to find anything. All of his doubt went out the window when he heard her voice.

Skuld: "Isa, is it really you?"

Saix: "SKULD?!? WAIT, ARE YOU THERE, HELLO?!?"

Skuld: "Loud. . ."

Axel: "She's fine."

Saix: "Lea, where did you find her?!?"

Axel: "You know that Prince I punched? Turns out he's been keeping her and two others as his personal slaves. Gonna need something to help us get back to Alnus."

Saix: "That son of a- Alright. I'll send a Helicopter for you guys. It'll be on the outskirts of the Capital. Get back here." *Hangs up*

Saix, still with wide eyes, summoned his claymore and rushed out of the office. He ran onto the air fields, ordering a Nobody to take the helicopter to fly to the capital and pick them up. Saix's eyes flared up as he drove the Claymore straight into the ground. 

He was p*ssed. Taking out his phone again, Saix dialed a number before it finally picked up.

Saix: Superior, I'm going to need your powers for this one. It's time to show the capital to not mess with the Organization.

The next day, at Sunrise:

Multiple citizens in the Capital were starting to wake up from the Earthquake when a loud sound from the sky was heard. Looking up, multiple Wyvern Nobodies flew into the air as Sniper and Sorcerer Nobodies teleported from roof to roof until they were all at the Imperial Senate hall. 

Pina, her family and the senate were all awoken as they witnessed the Wyvern Nobodies flying on the outskirts of the palace and around the Imperial Senate Hall. Squinting closely, Pina could see four figures on 4 different Wyverns.