Chapter 5

Nova's POV

"Peter winds up, goes for the bowl!" Peter chants as he throws the ball, hitting Edmund in the process.

"Ow!" whined Edmund rubbing his leg. I put my hand over my mouth to stop a laugh.

"Whoops! Wake up, Dolly Daydream!" Peter laughs.

Things have been really awkward between us since that night. I still haven't spoken a word to either Edmund, Susan or Peter, neither has Lucy.

Lucy and I are outside reading our books leaning against the trees and Edmund, Susan and Peter are playing cricket.

"Can't we play hide and go seek again?" Edmund asks smirking towards me and lucy. Lucy glares at him and continues reading her book.

"I thought you said that it was a kid's game." Peter stated.

"Besides, we can all use the fresh air." says Susan.

"Not like there's air inside" Edmund says earning a glare from me.

"Are you ready then?" Peter asks.

"Are you?" Edmund states hitting the ground twice with his bat.

Peter pitches the ball, hard, and Edmund whacks it, causing it smash through an upstairs window

"You're done it now Ed" Peter says looking up at the now broken window.

**************************

"Well done, Ed!" Peter says as we stare at the smashed piece of armor on the ground.

"You bowled it!" Edmund says.

"What is going on up there?" I hear Mrs Macready shout up the stairs

"Oh no! Quick what do we do?" Peter asks me with pleading eyes.

"Come with me" I sigh, rushing out the door and into the hall.

Every door I try is locked and i can hear Mrs Macready's foot steps getting louder and louder.

The only door that isn't locked is the the room where the wardrobe is.

I open the door and gesture for them to go in.

"You've got to be joking" Susan says giving me a sour look.

"Do you have any other suggestions?" I snap pushing everyone in the room.

A few seconds after I close the door, I hear the sound of ms macready jigging the door handle, trying to get in the room.

"Quick! Get in" Peter ushers us inside the wardrobe and shutting it tightly be find him.

"Move back"

"Get off"

"Ow"

"Stop pushing", We all complain pushing back deeper into the wardrobe.

Put suddenly, I feel an icy chill run up my arms and the sound of snow crunching beneath my feet.

"impossible" Susan says looking at her surroundings as we finally arrive in Narnia.

"oh, don't worry. I'm sure it's just your imagination" I say mockingly,walking over to stand beside Lucy.

"I don't think sorry would suffice?" Peter asks, looking in our direction.

"No" Lucy replied, "but this might!" she threw a snow ball, hitting him smack In the face. And before you knew it, a whole snow ball fight had started.

It ended all too soon, when we heard Edmund say "Ow" as he rubbed his arm.

"You liar" Peter said pointing a finger at Edmund.

"You didn't believe them either!" Edmund replies.

"apologise to Lucy and Nova"
Peter says sternly.

When Edmund doesn't react Peter takes a step closer to him. "say your sorry!"

"alright, I'm sorry lucy and Nova."
Edmund apologises looking down at the ground.

"that's OK" Lucy replies "some children don't know when to stop pretending"

All four of us laugh, while Edmund glares at her.

"We should go" susan says looking at the surroundings around her.

"can we at least take a look around?" Asks Edmund.

" I think Lucy an Nova should decide" Peter declaresl looking over at me and lucy.

"Well, I want you all to meet Mr Tumness!" Lucy said excitedly.

"well then, Mr Tumness it is" Peter stated.

"it's freezing though" susan complaines rubbing her shoulders.

"I'm sure the professor won't wind us borrowing these coats" says Peter walking back towards the wardrobe.

"when you think about it locigly, we're not even talking them out of the wardrobe"

"but this is a girls coat!" Edmund whined in disgust as peter handed him the coat.

"I know" Peter said smugly smirking at Edmund.

I rolled my eyes as the others laughed. To be honest, I was still really upset with Peter. He said some really mean stuff to me and hasn't really apologised yet.

I walked up to the front with lucy
So we could.talk, cause a the moment, she was the only one I wasn't mad at.