Chapter 2

Nova's POV

My heart beats rapidly as I walk downstairs. I almost losing my footing, but I quickly regain my balance and continue towards the living room. I stop at the door, too afraid to go in. "'Nova, come in here and meet the guests." Mrs Macready calls. I turn the door knob and slowly make my way into the room.

Peters POV

I watch as a girl, around my and Susans age walk into the room. She has her head down as if shes too afraid to look up. "This is Nova" Mrs Macready tells us, geustering to the girl to introduce herself.

"H-hi" she says, nearly tripping over the leg of the table infront of her. Edmund laughs at her nearly falling. I shoot him a glare and it shuts him up immediately. "Hello" susan says politely and for the first time Nova looks up. I stare at her, mouth wide open, gawking at her beauty. She has long, chocolate brown hair and soft brown eyes. She's definitely one of- if not the, prettiest girl I have ever seen. I look over at Edmund who, aswell, looks like he is in shock of her beauty. "Well, I better start on dinner" says Mrs Macready . "Nova, would you please inform our guests of where the shall be sleeping?" Nova nods her head, smiling at us. "Good, dinner is served at half eight on the dot." Mrs Macready says, before she leaves the room. "Well, I should probably introduce myself better." Nova says talking a step towards us. "My name is Nova, and you are?"

Novas POV

"Susan" The eldest girl says, shaking my hand. "Lucy" The younger girl says, giving me a big grin. I smile back at her and shake her hand. I shake the boys hand who is standing next to lucy, but he doesn't introduce himself or let go of my hand. He just continues to stare at me. I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion. "Ed?" the older boy with honey blonde hair says to him. The dark haired boy instantly snaps out of his gaze. "Oh, amm, s-sorry. M-my name is Edmund" he says finally letting go of my hand, quickly looking down at the ground. "I'm Peter" the older boy says shaking my hand. I smile and look up at him. "Sorry about Edmund" He says. "He's just not used to meeting pretty girls " Edmund gives peter a hard glare before looking back down at the ground, while I turn bright red and have to turn away from him before he sees me. "Well, follow me upstairs and I will show you where your rooms are." I say already making my way out the door.

A/N

Hey!

Sorry for the short chapter!!

Hope you like it so far!!