Chapter 1

Nova's POV:

"Nova Jane Kirke, get up at once!" Mrs Macready shouts from downstairs . I sigh and slide my feet into my soft velvet slippers. "Coming" I reply as I run into the hall and down the windy steps of my Grandfather's house. As I walk into the kitchen to greet the house keeper, Mrs Macready, she gasps and nearly drops the plates she has stacked up in her hands. "Why aren't you dressed?!" she almost shouts. " The Pevensies are coming in less than half an hour!" "Wait, that's today?" I ask, my eyes wide. "Yes, it's today, now run upstairs and get changed into the outfit I have left on your bed for you" I run upstairs into my room to see the outfit she has picked out for me. It's my green floor length dress that's plain at the top and lacy on the end. I quickly put it on and try and find my hairbrush. After brushing my hair, I put on my green pumps to match. I look at myself in the mirror and nod, as if I'm telling myself that I can do this. I put on my charm bracelet that my mother and father had given to me, and also, I put in my pearl stud earrings. I hear the door slam and the sound of peoples footsteps downstairs as I run out the the top of the stairs, to see that Ms Macready had brought them into the living room.

A/N

Hey guys!!

I really hope you like my story so far!! I promise it'll get better!!

Sorry for the short chapter!!

-Purple_Ninja101