Dancing without music

(Play the song)
Time skip one month

Y/N pov

It is the weekend and everyone went to Jericho today except for me, I didn't really feel like going. My mental health has been going down for the past month, I just wanna lay in bed and forget everyone. So what do I do? I get my booze and start chugging it. I haven't eaten all day so I got very drunk very fast. I just laid there singing some stupid song my friends always sing when they're drunk "Baby shark todotodotodo."

-knock knock- "Y/N can I come in?" "Sure" shit it's miss Weems. She came in and saw me laying on the bed in a star position "Are you alright dear?" "Yes and no." I said with a smile." "I know you haven't been feeling yourself lately so I brought you this." She handed me a box of chocolates and a fuzzy blanket, there was a card attached to the box with a phone number on. I looked at her with a confused look "That's my phone number, if you ever want to talk and you're not sure if you could come in to my office, just text me and we can talk or chat."

I smiled "Thank you." "No problem. But Y/N are you drunk?" "Maybe a little." She face palmed and then said "Well I'm gonna stay with you before you do something stupid." I giggled and then laid my head on her lap. "Ms Weems, would you like to dance with me?" "Fine, put on some music and I'll dance with you." "Well my phone is dead and I can't find my charger so I guess we'll have to dance without music." She chuckled "Alright then." She put one hand on my waist and with the other she grabbed mine and we just started dancing around my room.

After 15 minutes we both fell on the bed laughing. We went from waltzing to salsa to just jumping up and down. "Thank you, I really needed this." she looked at me and put a strand of my hair behind my ear "Anytime darling." I smiled and then felt myself drifting away.

Larissa pov
She fell asleep, she's so adorable. I picked her up and placed her under her covers and then went back to my office. *Does she get drunk so often? I need to talk to Wednesday.*

Time skip to when Wednesday arrives at the office

Wednesday pov

I knocked on the door -knock knock- "Come in!" "Hello principal Weems." "Hi Wednesday, sit down. I've got a question for you." "Yes?" "Does Y/N get drunk often?" "Is she drinking again?" I asked with a concerned tone "Yes... Why? What's wrong?" she looked concerned as well, I sighed "She had a crush on a teacher at our previous school. When she saw that nothing could happen between them, she started to drink her pain away." her eyes widened "Oh dear, poor Y/N, she told me about the crush, but I didn't think it was so serious." I nodded "Does she have a crush on someone at the moment?" "Not that i know of. I'm going to talk to her. Have a nice evening miss Weems." "You too Wednesday."

Y/N pov

"Y/N wake up right now!" I wake up with a nice headache. "Why hello Wenny." "You're drinking again." "Yes I know." "Why?" "Weems." she looked with an empathetic look at me "I didn't think you already had such strong feelings for her. How can I help you?" "Can you just hold me?" "Of course, come here." Wen is always more open with her emotions when she's with me. I start quietly sobbing into her shoulder "It's okay Y/N/N. It's gonna be okay. We'll send you back to therapy and just hope for the best. And if thag doesn't work then you'll just have to plant one on her" I chuckled and just fell asleep again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now it's getting interesting huh.

Love y'all💞

-Karo