02 | Angry Encounters

- ELLINIA -

I stare at Pablo blankly. 

I can't see Pedri. Not after my birthday.

No, no, no, no,no. Never again. 

I stutter before speaking, "No. I'll leave the house so you can hang out as dudes. It's okay." 

Shit. 

Pablo laughs at my nervousness, "I took the car to be cleaned, remember?" 

Fuck. 

"I'll take the bus. No biggie."

"Ellinia, buses are closed. It's Sunday." 

Of course. Great. Yeah. The world is in my favor today. 

There is a moment of silence between us before Pablo breaks the ice,

"Anyways, what's the problem? You and Pedri are good right?" 

"No, nothing's wrong. We're good." I internally curse at the Spain government for the excuse of a day to hang out with friends and family. 

"Ok then. Well better get cooking, I'm hungry." He leaves to go upstairs. 

Well today's going to be fun, isn't it?

 ~ 2 HOURS LATER ~ 

I now have finally finished with the paella and took a spoonful, 

Ok maybe a bowl-ful. 

I make good paella what can I say? 

After I'm done, I let Pablo know and ask him when Pedri's going to be here so I don't run around the house looking crazy. 

I knock on his door once before yelling, "Pablo, when is Pedri coming over?"

No response. 

"Pablo? Pab I'm hopping in the shower, can you answer?" 

Whatever, I'll take my time. 

Before I hop into the shower, I stare into the mirror thinking about that night. The night that changed everything. The way he touched my face, the way he was dancing with my body on his. 

Am I overreacting? 

No, no. My feelings are valid. 

When I'm done with my shower, I look around the bathroom for a towel, and can't find one. 

Goddamnit Pablo Martín. I grab a robe and head downstairs to yell at that piece of shit since his room is unoccupied. 

"PABLO MARTIN PAEZ GAVIRA, WHY? WHY DO YOU ACT LIKE YOU ARE 5? YOU KNOW AFTER ALL THE TOWELS ARE GONE TO REFILL THEM, WHY DO I-"

He coughs, forcing me to look up at him and his guest. 

Shit. 

Of course. 

He's here. 

Now there is a knife-cutting silence. The only sound being heard is the sound of the water from my hair dripping onto the floor. 

I look around the room to try to break some of that awkwardness, and I can feel Pedri's stare on me. 

"Hi, Pedri." 

"Hi Lina. How are you?" Lina. Haven't been called that in a while.

I flash a quick thumbs up and grab a towel from the laundry room before I run back upstairs. 

Just. My. Luck. 

Hiii besties <3 How was that chapter? Please make sure to leave comments and vote 🤍🤍 Much appreciated 

Quick question, I wanna see what the people think. 

Man City, or Man U? 

LMK in the comments 😊

See you guys for the next oneeee