28 | Jealousy

- Ellinia -

~ 3 Days Later  ~ 

After that talk with Dany, I decided it was finally time to come out of the slump I was in. 

I went to work and did my job they only way I knew, which was to the best of my effort. Giving it my all. It was the only thing that made me, me. I was in love with my job, and I realized how rare that is. 

I deep cleaned my apartment, did some self care and got a full 10 hours of sleep before my first day back at work. I knew today was the day I had to ask a certain player on the Barcelona team to be my boyfriend...well pretend boyfriend. The theme was Victorian Era and I chose the most beautiful dress with the help of Dany & Pab. 

The dark blue Victorian dress, made of luxurious silk, gleams subtly in the light. The fitted bodice features intricate lace at the high neckline and a row of pearlescent buttons. Flowing sleeves end in delicate ruffles, and the voluminous skirt, supported by a crinoline, trails gracefully behind. Silver embroidery along the hem and cuffs adds a touch of starlit shimmer, while a matching velvet sash ties into a bow at the back, enhancing the dress's elegant silhouette. It was ethereal. I couldn't believe I own such a beautiful piece.  Now, it was just on me to get the guy. 

And I had the perfect plan.

I just prayed no one would get in the way of it. 

I prayed Pedri wouldn't get in the way. 

There was no game today, but I still made an effort to get breakfast with Pab and head to his practice with him so we could get lunch after. Anyways, I had to report the practice to give a little insight on how they train. 

Pedri is not invited, if you're wondering.

I went to sit in a random seat and spied on my next victim. 

Not murder victim, god no. 

The person I was going to go to the gala with. 

Let's just say, they can't say no to me. I know that they like one of my good friends, a fellow reporter. I know she likes him too. Time to play a little game of Cupid. 

After the practice I interviewed Lewandowski & Ferran about their work and how they stay focused and centered on their needs along with their teams. 

However, I had one more person to interview. And it was just my luck. 

A sweaty, handsome Joao Felix stood in front of me, sending a smile. 

I sent a small, seductive smile and his cheeks immediately presented a rosy hue. 

"Well Joao Felix, you have done such an amazing this season. How do you do it all? A handsome starboy to all age ranges, and an amazing footballer. What are some of your key tips that you use to stay centered at a time like this?" I say, sending another cheeky smile, and in the corner of my eye I see a furious Pedri eyeing me down and a giggling Pablo on the phone with Dany. 

And they called us lovebirds. 

Pedri- 4 

Lina - 4