Pt 1. The Narrators... DEAD?! (ORIGINAL)

Quick little warning/disclaimer: this part of the story is the original part of wrote, it is quite shitty and honestly embarrassing. If you would like to read the newer and (in my opinion) better version, go to the chapters after the author's notes. 'Kay, bye.

Narrator's POV

"In a calm town called Verona, two star-crossed lovers take their li-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, BITCH!!!!" I turned and saw two absolute monstrosities. They both had eye balls for heads. One was the size of a child, it had a kids sized bomber jacket, a white button up shirt and baggy red pants on. The taller one, no doubt reaching 7 feet, was wearing pants way too big since they lay low on it's hip, almost showing it's crotch. It also wore a small coat that didn't cover it's bare chest, it had some weird scars there.

"What he said." The smaller of the two said, how can they speak! I can't see a mouth! Though their pupils do seem to change shape as they speak.

"Move aside, fucker. We're taking over this story." The taller one walked towards me, it was so much larger than me.

"Wh-who gave you permission to do this!!!" I shouted.

"Master." The tall one stated simply.

The shorter one moved it's head around in a circle, which I could only guess was it rolling it's eyes... Or more correctly, eye.

"Our god and creator Dearil" An apparition of a man appeared in the small one's hands. The man was glaring into space on a throne which might be made of bone, that thought made me shiver. He had brown-red hair covering his eyes and reaching down to his shoulders, it was very messy. He had dark clothes on, I can't quite describe them since the apparition was so small since the thing that made it was small.

"Ugh, for fucks sake, just get out of here!" The tall one said, shouting the end of it's sentence. Scared, I scrambled out of the room, though I felt something stab me in the back...

Thokteus's POV

"He's dead now, brother." I smiled back at my brother, arm still elbow deep in the Narrator's back. I had had to jump to reach his back so now I'm just hanging here waiting for him to fall. "Ah, finally I can stand no- Oh? SHIT, NOO!!"

I landed on the ground with a thump, the Narrator landing on top of me. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!"

Amaris's POV

I turned and looked back at Thokteus, laughing at his stupidity. Turning back, I turned on the mic, sitting down in the Narrator's chair. It wasn't the most comfortable, he was like three feet smaller than me so the chair was put pretty low, quite uncomfortable for someone who's eight foot, fuck that bitch and him being small.

I cleared my throat, pulling the mic to my face.

"Apologies. The last Narrator was telling the wrong story." I smirked as I spoke. "Let me tell you the CORRECT version of Romeo and Juliet......."

.......

"JULIAN YOU MOTHERFUCKER, NOW GET THIS STUPID DEAD BUTCH OFF OF MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!" Thokteus screamed at me.

"Shut up, brother!!" I yelled back at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Quick thing, the version of Romeo and Juliet that Amaris is about to tell is the version Amaris and Thokteus were taught, that's why Amaris says it's the correct version.