Pt 4. The Balcony Scene (ORIGINAL)

This is still one of the original parts of this story

Julian's POV

I collapsed on my balcony, sighing. Romeo may be my enemy, but he's just so sweet.

Wait, does he think I'm a girl? He might not have noticed the news thing, or he may have and might not accept. Why would he though?

"Oh, Romeo. Why are you a Montague?" I groaned, running a hand down my face. "If I ever marry you, you're changing your name to Capulet."

"Uh... Kay?" A voice said from below, I jumped out of my skin, looking down.

I saw Romeo down there, he put his fingers to his lips. I motioned for him to come up, he nodded, climbing up the wall using cracks in the brickwork. He hopped up onto the balcony, smiling at me kindly. I smiled back softly, pulling him in and kissing his forehead.

"I hope it didn't seem like a stalker move..." Romeo rubbed the back of his neck, he pointed at the ground. "I was trying to spot your room so we could talk better." He explained, I laughed.

"That thought never crossed my mind." I smiled at him, slightly ruffling his hair. He smiled, pulling me into a soft kiss.

"You know, Capulet and Montague are just words. Why does it matter?" Romeo shrugged as he spoke, I giggled slightly.

"Okay then. Let us just be Romeo and Julian, hm?" I smiled softly again. He laughed, pulling me into a hug, snuggling into my neck.

"That sound lovely." He mumbled, I smiled as I snuggled my head into his hair. It was fluffy and smelt nice, I placed small kisses on his head.

"Though, what will people think if us?" He asked, his tone worried. I sighed, taking his head in my hands.

"Either they go fuck themselves...or we get out of here. Which do you prefer, dear?" I whispered, leaning down and softly kissing his lips.

"How 'bout both?" He offered, pulling away from the kiss, only to relock his lips on mine after speaking. We stood there, not moving, holding each other as if we'd been lovers for a while.

"Mrrp." I pulled away, turning to my cat. He was a black and white cat, patches of black covering him. He cautiously walked to Romeo, sniffing the legs of his pants.

I bent down and picked him up, kissing his little head, getting a pure from him. "Mack, this is Romeo." I told him, passing Mack to Romeo. He laughed slightly, grabbing him and cradling him like a baby.

"Juliet!!!" My mother's voice yelled. Our eyes widened and Mack jumped from Romeo's hands, running under my bed.

"Go." I told Romeo, he nodded, kicking a leg over the side of the balcony. He stopped, turning back to me, I tilted my head in confusion.

"Meet me at the church tomorrow afternoon, I have an idea..." He stated, waving me forwards. I walked over, him immediately pulling me into a passionate kiss. I smiled, nodding. He returned the smile and descended. Upon reaching the ground, he bolted away, I watched him leave, turning as my door opened.

~~~~~~~~