Chapter 4: Hatred

Kion stared at his mother in shock, "What! No! I'm not marrying Zuri! Have you gone crazy!" He growled.

"Yeah! I'm just friends with Kion! We won't ever be anything more!" Zuri shouted. "Samahani (sorry) but this is what your dad thinks is best Kion," Nala apologized.

Kion unsheathened his claws and dug them into the ground. "Kion! Kion! Hapana! (No)" Nala shouted.

Kion roared loudly. The ground started shaking, and then there was a loud crack! Zuri, Tiifu, and Nala ducked down, which was a mistake.

Priderock started to fall. "RUN!" Tiifu shouted. Everyone ran out of Priderock. Kion stayed in. Though you could only see some of his golden fur. You couldn't see anything else.

"Kion! What are you-" Before Zuri could finish, a huge Boulder from Priderock fell right onto Kion. The shocking bit was...he didn't fall or anything.

Nala screamed as Priderock fell completely, Kion still in it.

"No!" She cried. Zuri and Tiifu comforted her, but then, there was another loud crack.

Nala looked up. Rocks were moving, and Kion jumped out of the pile, though it was still hard to see him with all the dust.

Kion walked over to his family. In the dust, all you could see were red eyes. Kion finally came into the light.

"Hapana! (No)" Nala shouted. Kion's left leg had black on it. His scar and eyes were a bright red. He had a black streak through his mane, and a couple bright red streaks as well.

"Kion! Nini kilikupata! (What happened to you)" Tiifu shouted

"Kion! Nini kilikupata! (What happened to you)" Tiifu shouted. Kion growled at her, then approached his mother.

"I won't be betrothed to Zuri," He snarled. The black on his leg started to grow. Nala stood up and nuzzled him, "Shh Kion, it's alright."

Kion felt better, and he went back to normal. He No longer had black on his leg or mane, his eye's were the normal anber color, his scar was normal, and so was his mane.

"There, you're calm now right?" Nala asked Kion nodded. Nala sighed and looked at Priderock.

"I did that?" Kion asked slowly. "Ndio (yes)" Zuri replied.

Priderock was nothing but rubble now. "Samahani! (Sorry) I didn't mean to," Kion looked down sadly.

"It's ok Kion, maybe you can use the roar to fix it?" Tiifu asked. "I can try," Kion turned around and roared at the remains of Priderock.

The rocks slowly lifted into the air, and started getting put together.

Kion let go of the roar, and took a breath. He quickly started roaring again.

Nala assured her son, "You've got this Kion."

After a while, Priderock was fully built again. Kion breathed in and out. He collapsed to the ground.

"He's just tired. He needs rest," Nala explained. Tiifu and Zuri nodded. They lifted Kion up and brought him inside Priderock.