< 008 >

A/N: hey guys! Is been a while since i never update this book, cause usually i only update to my other books. I terribly sorry for those who's waiting for my new updates, so here you go!

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

You were sitting in the kitchen table as you read something a book, but! you have little secret that you never told anybody. not even your workers jacob and leah.

do you know angels has only have wings or halo above there head, but guess what you were different than all of those angel and gods know that when you first arrived in heaven.

his son, didn't know about this so the god of himself keep it himself. but what kind of angel that has different than all of them.

will i gotta say, you have powers. I know,
you should be like the other angels, kind, sweet, help, and caring to the other angels and also innocent.

but you keep your power secret, cause knowing that it will cause you trouble but luckily the god helps you train your powers and even control it, it takes you 2 years to control your power and you've done it.

god knows that your powers are more powerful than his son, and the others too.
he'll be surprised that you don't want to be like them like guardian or help the other galaxy or some planets to protect.

but you choose to be like those angels who has normal doing there own, your more comfortable of being acting like one of them.

keeping your powers, and finally you have restaurant to do.

you sigh, as you miss your restaurant and serving those angels with your cooking skills
you heard your hell phone that your
mother (millie) buy it for you.

you grab it and see blitzo message, you press it and blitzo said..

Future husband:

Hey honey!! Me and the others are hunting
family today! So make sure to cook us some delicious dinner! I'll see you after hunting love ya bye!

it took you an hour to how to use hell phone,
thanks to loona helps. she used her phone
100%.

you look around the kitchen, then you spring your wings to stretch and you heard a crack noise and you sigh of relief you walk towards the door and grab the doorknob and you twist it to open

you open the door, and you gasp when you suddenly meet with the glowing red eyes and has a violet skin, and wears like devilish outfit.

you two staring each other, and you flinch when they suddenly point at you with shaking fingers "y-your a-a-a-....." they suddenly passed out and you look down surprise,

you heard footsteps coming over and you look up and surprise to see loona standing there looking down at them with blank expression, "don't tell me she saw you?"

you sheepishly smile, and she sigh and rub her temple. "Welp, this is gonna be longgg dayy" you hum and you tilt your head
"but loona why did you come with them?"
"because i don't want to fucking help them"

you sweat drop and sigh and look down at the lady on the floor who passed out
"loona? can you please carry her in the couch?" loona raise her eyebrow and she place her both hands on her hip