7

i woke up to my phone ringing so much. i opened my eyes and checked to see who it was. it was kie

"hello" i said while rubbing my eyes.

"are you busy?" she asked. i replied and said no.

"can you come down to the wreck and help me out. it's so busy today" kie said. i agreed to help and got ready

i used to work with kie for her parents at the wreck before i left. going back now is giving me old memories i have working there.

i put on a black tube tops, short blue overalls and my white shoes on. i put on a little makeup and curled my hair a little get beachy waves.

i got out of my room and saw my dad was already gone. i got in my jeep and drove down to the wreck.

when i arrived i saw toppers car parked here. i shrugged it off because he comes here a lot with his parents on the weekend.

i walked in and made my way around the counter to see kie and her mom. it was so loud and busy today for some reason.

"you're a lifesaver sweetie! just grab a notepad and take orders for me?" mrs carrera said while holding plates. i nodded and grabbed a notepad.

i walked to the table that was right next to me and took their orders. i walked over to the register to ring it up before i forget.

rafes pov:
topper asked me to come with him down to the wreck and i agreed. it's not like i have anything better do especially when y/n is ghosting me ever since we slept together. she probably regrets it.

"what's on your mind" topper said snapping me back into reality. i looked over at him who was actually concerned about me

"nothing" i replied.

"is it about y/n?"

i didn't say anything or look at him

"she's a dirty pogue now rafe, get over her already. there are so many girls on the kooks side that are willing to dick you down man" he said laughing

"one she's not a dirty pogue and two no kook girls are like y/n, okay. so leave it alone tops" i said

"sorry man, you're just out of it ever since you two slept together"

"how do you know about that?"

he started to laugh and put his hand on my shoulder

"i'm dating sarah cameron, i know more than you think rafe"

"does y/n talk about me to sarah?" i asked

"i don't know, probably but it's not like sarah would tell"

"sarah cameron is the biggest gossip of them all topper. i grew up with her"

i looked around and saw a light blue jeep parked in the parking lot. only one person here has a light blue jeep. i looked around the wreck to find her. she was working. she was helping kie worked maybe because it's so busy.

"i'll be right back"

i walked over to her while she was at the register.

back to y/n pov:

"hey" i heard. i looked up and it was rafe. i looked back down right away when i saw him. i didn't know what to say to him.

"okay" he mumbled awkwardly

"are we okay? i haven't seen or talked to you in awhile" he said

"it's only been like a day or two" i hissed back.